Micheal Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micheal Jackson

Showed up LATE for court in in his pajama bottoms... in a child molestation case? He really is off his rocker! I think that would speak volumes to the jury.
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Nothing will faze the rich with a good Lawyer

Please don't think the jury has anything todo with it. It will all come down to who is the better lawyer and can create a glimmer of doubt. Remember OJ "if the glove don't fit you have to acquit" yet all of us know leather will shrink if washed yet a room of 12 could not find OJ guilty because his legal team was better then the DA. I think Micheal will have an even better team to show just enough doubt. He may need to file chapter 13 to save his @#$sets after the trial. But we will all keep watching. I don't know why.

Comment

I think that this Jury has a higher IQ than the OJ jury. I don't think that any sane, reasonable person really believed in OJ's innocence. It seems from down here on the bottom row that peer pressure, denial, and "400 years of oppression" played a major part in OJ's trial.

But it wasn't the OJ trial now that I remeber it, it was the Mark Furhman trial. The suspect was there but thanks to the prosecution, was never tried. OJ was innocent because Mark Furhman used a racial epithet.

Honestly, I went to lengths to give Jackson the benefit of the doubt. I think it is becoming obvious now that he can't draw a line between right and wrong, reality and fantasy. I hate to use the word fantasy because of what it implies in this case.

Ashamed that such a showman lost control of his mental faculties. The end of debauchery is depravity.
      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Michael Jackson is SO guilty. If any of you have seen the documentary about him that sparked this whole investigation, you should agree. He and that young boy were holding hands, gazing lovingly into each others' eyes. . . . it was obviously an intimate relationship. Jackson is cocky and clearly enjoying the attention. That's just my two cents. And remember, this family isn't going for money like the first family did. GUILTY!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X