Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BkinTX
    replied
    NowI'mDownInIt: My parents, pre-divorce, used to make 50k in TXCity (Dad was a teacher in Houston). They lived in a converted garage, rented as an apt. Eek.

Me: I do CraigsList and ghostwriting. Probably make less than 2k/year with what I do. I SAH with 4 children. Doesn't pay well since they all belong to me. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• thefiredevil
    replied
    I'm making 75k-80k but still not enough to make a living this days...

Leave a comment:

• caleb7mm
    replied
    I went from paying myself $135,000 a year to $0 this last year due to the economy. And now my business is gone completly.

Leave a comment:

• PaKettle
    replied
    I've gone from $45k to $21,600. after being laid off of my job after 12 years, last June...
    And not much hope of re-entering the job market since I'm 55 and they tend to hire young people in my field... I'll have to find some kind of new career.

Leave a comment:

• 2live
    replied
    It took 34 years in nursing to get there ...

...and it will never be enough for the BS you have to tolerate.

But I work with Drs. who make 300k and living on credit cards. It's not about how much you make but how you manage it that counts.

Leave a comment:

• sl128
    replied
    I make 25k

Leave a comment:

• megiepoo
    replied
    I've almost hit the 30K mark! Plently of money for me, but not for ex husbands bills too which is why I am filing.

Leave a comment:

• Jenie0109
    replied
    Just enough to go by every day, and a few pennies here and there.

Leave a comment:

• Genenco
    replied
    Under 20K with OT over (not by much) 20K

2 years ago, was 20K+ with OT nearly 30K

(I should have stayed in school)

Leave a comment:

• trying_to_fix
    replied
    $103k but still not enough to keep me out of Chapter 7...

Leave a comment:

• syn
    replied
    Not enough! lol

Leave a comment:

• rickisbroke
    replied
    I have been a parts guy at car dealerships for the past 10 years. I made my best money with Toyota, about $47k a year. I now work for a domestic and will be lucky if I hit $32k this year.
    Making $10-$15k less than I used to has been an adjustment, but at least I don't have the credit card bills anymore. And, my stress level is WAY lower.

Leave a comment:

• layla17
    replied
    I am just starting out in the job world so I am making 30k.

Leave a comment:

• Lacy
    replied
    Yes it sure does seem to be a small world after all !... My husband also worked in the oil industry as well.

I voted on his income from last year being his was the only income. He made a little over 80,000 last year.... Not sure what my future income will be now.

Leave a comment:

• NowImDownInIt
    replied
    Originally posted by RedLight View Post
    55K plus annual bonus.

NowImDownInIt: I work in the oil industry in Houston as well. It is a small world after all.
    Awesome. I've only been doing it for...eh... 4 years. Started at BP in Texas City... now I'm at Kinder Morgan in Galena Park/Pasadena.

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X