Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion Discussion

Go for it.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Hi AngelinaCatHub

The threads change but the people don't. LOL!

Comment

I wouldn't touch this with a ten-foot pole!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
        Hi AngelinaCatHub

The threads change but the people don't. LOL!
        Yeppers, you're right. However, those who wish can come over and flame away. The point is (errrrr, do I say it???) to seperate Church from State. LOL 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

You should also toss in politics - oh boy!

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Jeez - tunnel vision and religous persecution runs rampant in this thread. I guess if you have deep seated conviction to your religion, regardless of how you got there, it is your mother's fault. And the hate and venom being spewed toward those that profess their faith in the Christian doctrine flys in the face of the very thing espoused, freedom of religion, or to each his own. It is just peachy keen for some to declare freedom from religion, but it is travesty for a Christian to take a stand based on his religious beliefs. Interesting!

This was quoted from the Christianity and Bankruptcy thread. I took personal responsibility for hijacking that thread when I took issue with the original poster stating that this was a christian based govt and then it blew up from there. I dont have hatred for Christians but I do take issue when they try to claim this govt as their own to the exclusion of others and their beliefs and try to implement laws that would require others to live by those laws. You dont believe in abortion, FINE! Dont have one if you get knocked up. But dont tell other people they cant have this precedure because you take offense to it. This is one of the issues of contention. You are entitled to your beliefs, just dont force others to live by those standards.
            "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
              From Bandet post above.

Yes I have seen some pushy Christians as a good friend of mine was a Holiness preacher and in time turned me off completely. His ‘dogma’ was not my belief but to him to the enth degree, it was his way or the highway. To me religion is between your heart and your Maker. It is for one thing a very lively thread albeit it has been changed a lot from what the author’s question was about. The very posts I am worried about have been shown between the two times I have posted today. My concern is first, you are invited “not to read” and a retort to that then a name called and then, and then, and then WWIII. I have seen this before and it make cohorts into enemies.

There is one thing for sure, most wars were fought over religion. That is a fact. I’m just voicing my concern and if someone would draw up a post and call it “Let’s talk Religion” then take this thread there or continue the conversation there, that would be great. I won’t do it as I wish not to talk about religion. It to me is a very personal thing. Like bellybuttons, everyone has an opinion of their own doctrine of belief. If it works for them that is good. ‘Hub
              I hear you & agree. Where we seem to disagree is in on the OP. If you go back & really read everything, from what I got was way more than just a thread on BK & Christians. There was an actual statement made that I took as an apology in a sense being made for the rude & mean christians & that not all christians are that way which I directly commented on. OP could not find much support online from Christians in BK. They also got into government & legislation & quite a few other things including personal experience of how BK came knocking.

The OP was loaded with many tangible things to talk about & we did. It was a very good discussion starter that people will view in many different ways but can also be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by bmrigs View Post
                This was quoted from the Christianity and Bankruptcy thread. I took personal responsibility for hijacking that thread when I took issue with the original poster stating that this was a christian based govt and then it blew up from there. I dont have hatred for Christians but I do take issue when they try to claim this govt as their own to the exclusion of others and their beliefs and try to implement laws that would require others to live by those laws.
                That is why they get thrown into jail. Not for what they believe but because they are constantly trying to shove it onto others. They they cry persecution because the US was founded on the Christian religion, and it was not.

It is a an exclusive religon with the exception of a few like the episcopals, christian science, Unitarians & things like that.

Hijacked the thread? You saw the same things I did in the OP then I saw more posting on people telling me to shut up than hijacking it

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                  Hijacked the thread? You saw the same things I did in the OP then I saw more posting on people telling me to shut up than hijacking it
                  LOL you know Bandit I see you took all the heat and I went mostly unscathed.
                  "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788

Comment

There's a reason that native peoples all over the world have been wiped out or made to forget their past. The Philippines, China, the Cherokees here in the SE USA.

Just think how many the mainstream history books have told us have died.

Why?

I believe that religion was just a cover.

The elite cannot have a middle class, and they cannot have people knowing old ways and knowing who they really are.

Has anyone seen Zeitgeist

I'm just saying watch at least the first part, and read some of David Icke below. I'm not saying they're 100 percent correct. Just like the Buddha supposedly said, just go by your own common sense no matter who tells you what or where you read it or see.

DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER JANUARY 13TH 2007
                    by David Icke

THE 'GLORY' THAT WAS ROME ...

.. WAS NOT OF ANOTHER DAY ...

Hello all ...

I was flown to Rome this week to be interviewed for an American television documentary about religion and I took the chance to look around. I hadn't been there since 1991 and after all I have learned in the years since then it was fascinating to see the symbolism and feel the energy of this Illuminati stronghold.

The old Tony Bennett song talks about the 'glory' that was Rome being of another day, but if you take 'glory' to be 'power' that is far from the truth. Rome has been a global power centre for thousands of years and remains so today.

By that, of course, I don't mean the Italian government, but the secret society network that came out of ancient Sumer and Babylon, in what we now call Iraq, and relocated to the seven hills that became the headquarters of the vast Roman Empire and the 'Christian' Church.

The 'Pagan' religion of Babylon and the ancient world moved to Rome to be renamed 'Christianity'. In Babylon, they worshipped the trinity of Nimrod, the father god, symbolised as a fish; Tammuz, the son who was said to be a reincarnation of Nimrod, so 'father and son were one'; and Queen Semiramis or Ishtar, the virgin mother who was symbolised as a dove.

When the Illuminati relocated to Rome and gave 'Christianity' to the world via Emperor Constantine in the fourth century, the Babylonian trinity continued as the 'Christian' Father (Nimrod), Son (Tammuz) and Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit, which, like Semiramis, is symbolised as a dove.

All the attributes that the Babylonians gave to Semiramis - 'Virgin Mother', 'Queen of Heaven', 'Our Lady' (which translates as Madonna and Notre Dame) were transferred by the 'Christian' creators to Mother Mary.

So 'Mother Mary' and 'Jesus' in this Nativity scene in St Peter's Square in Rome this week is really Queen Semiramis and Tammuz from Babylon and indeed throughout the pre-Christian world under many and various names:

Looking down on the Nativity scene in St Peter's Square are an original Egyptian obelisk and the Babylonian-inspired Christmas tree. Emperor Caligula transported the obelisk from Egypt in the first century and erected it in the Caligula Circus (later the 'Nero Circus' or the brilliantly appropriate 'Vatican Circus') and it was moved to its present site in 1586.

The ancient Greek historian, Diodorus, reports that Queen Semiramis erected a 130-foot obelisk in Babylon and it was associated with sun worship and represented the phallus of the sun god Baal or Nimrod. Some Masonic researchers say that the word 'obelisk' literally means 'Baal's shaft' or 'Baal's organ of reproduction'. It is for this reason that the obelisk also represents the Illuminati bloodlines.

It is no accident that the major Illuminati cities of Rome, London, Paris and New York all have original Egyptian obelisks, or that Washington DC has the biggest obelisk in the world, the Freemasonic Washington Monument.

Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz became known under countless names throughout the world and unravelling the story is much simpler once you realise that all the different names are actually the same deities. Among the aliases of Semiramis, for example, are Aphrodite, Venus, Artemis, Diana, Athena, Minerva, Demeter, Ceres, Gaea, Terra, Hera, Juno, Hestia, Vesta, Cybele, Fortuna, and Rhea or Ops, the wife and sister of the Greek horned-god Kronos (Nimrod).

Christmas was the Babylonian - 'pagan' - mid-winter festival and commemorated the death of Nimrod/Tammuz who represented the sun which 'died' at the winter solstice when it reached the lowest point of its power in the northern hemisphere. Three days later, on what became our December 25th, they celebrated the 'birth' of the sun (Nimrod/Tammuz), hence that was the 'birthday' given to 'Jesus', another sun symbol.

This is why in St Peter's Basilica in Rome they have placed 'St Peter's Chair' under a massive depiction of the sun (Nimrod/Tammuz) and in the centre is the dove (Semiramis). The inner elite of the church know what all this symbolism really means, but the rest are told to believe the fairytale or they will go to hell. St Peter's Basilica is built in an east-west direction in accordance with the movement of the sun across the earth. Below is the inside of the Dome of St Peter's - another sunburst associated with ancient sun worship.

Comment

Continued from above

The circle of St Peter's Square, with its eight rays, represents the goddess, Semiramis or Ishtar, and the obelisk in the centre is Nimrod. Everywhere you look around the Vatican City you see Babylonian symbolism of goddess and sun god worship. Interestingly, students at theological college are called seminarians, which comes from the Latin 'seminarium' or 'seed-bed'. Semiramis was known in similar terms as the mother, or 'seed-bed', of the gods. The word seminary is also used in reference to Jewish and Muslim religious centres of higher 'education' and the Mormons, too.

The main man behind the global emergence of Christianity was Emperor Constantine who made it the state religion of Rome and oversaw the Council of Nicaea in 325AD that decided what Christians should believe to this day. The doctrine is still called the Nicene Creed. Constantine worshipped a deity called Sol Invictus - the Unconquered or Invincible Sun - so the 'new' Christianity was all very familiar to him.

Constantine converted Rome's pagan Pantheon ('Temple to all the gods') into a Christian church and changed the names of its statues of gods, demigods and goddesses to those of 'Christian' saints. One statue of Jupiter (Nimrod) apparently became 'St Peter' and certainly the fast and feast days of the Babylonian gods became 'Saints' Days. Note, by the way, the sun wheel over the head of old 'Pete' in this Vatican statue - the real meaning of the halo.

So the 'Christian' holy days and festivals are the same as those in Babylon. Semiramis under her name Ishtar (pronounced Eastar or Ester) gave us Easter and the Easter egg comes from the fact that she claimed to have come to the earth from the moon in an egg; Lent originates from the Babylonian period of 40 days to commemorate Tammuz and the Easter ham comes from the myth that Nimrod/Tammuz was killed by a wild pig.

In Babylon, the pine tree, or Christmas tree, represented Nimrod. A log - the 'Yule Log' - was thrown on the fire to symbolise his death and, on what became our Christmas Day, his resurrection was symbolised as a tree with decorations and presents. In the Old Testament, we are told in Jeremiah 10: 3:

'For the customs of the people are vain; for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman 4; They deck it with silver and with gold, they fasten it with nails and with hammers that it move not.'

In the major courtyard of the 'Christian' Vatican we therefore have the biggest sculpture of a pine cone anywhere in the world.

It is an ancient representation of Nimrod and behind it is the Vatican seal with the two cross keys, 'St Peter's Keys to Heaven' that are actually the keys to the pagan mysteries said to have been held by the god Janus (Nimrod) and the goddess Cybele (Semiramis).

Babylon gave its trinity to Egypt and so we have Osiris-Horus-Isis, the Egyptian father, virgin-born son and mother. Above is an Egyptian symbol of Osiris (Nimrod) in the form of a pine cone.

And here is the Greek version of Nimrod/Tammuz, known as Dionysus, carrying the pine cone staff ...

... just like the popes do still to this day.

The mitre headgear of the Pope and the big-wigs of the Christian Church are the fish-head symbols of Nimrod, who was also known as Dagon, the fish god.

Nimrod or Dagon, the fish god of Babylon, and the mitre worn by the popes

The key 'Christian' symbol of the cross, you won't be surprised to know by now, is not 'Christian' at all. It was the symbol of Nimrod/Tammuz and was widely used throughout the world thousands of years before the mythical 'birth of Christ'.

The Babylon connection is not confined only to the Roman Church and Christianity in general. The Illuminati has created and manipulated many religions to confuse and control the people. Semiramis, which means 'branch bearer', evolved from an earlier Indian deity, Sami-Rama-isi or Semi-Ramas. The texts of the Jewish religion were put together after the Jewish captivity in ... Babylon. Judaism, of course, has enormous connections with Christianity, and Islam also has fundamental links to both of them with its belief in Jesus and Abraham, among many other things.

Comment

Good reads pinoy. Yes I saw Zietgeist video also. There is nothing original about Judaism or Christianity or Islam. Its all recycled mythology from older civilizations. They all had their virgin births and son of God beliefs. And the same miracles. Great Flood stories also.

Comment

Conclusion:

Below is an ancient depiction of the sun god, Shamash, and the moon-goddess, Nanna, from the land of Ur (Sumer/Babylon/Iraq) from around 2000 BC.

Here is the international symbol of Islam. Compare:

The Illuminati bloodlines that came out of Babylon and Sumer, relocated to Rome and then expanded worldwide through the European colonial empires and others, have employed their symbolism throughout our societies and not just with religion. Note the pyramid and eye symbol at the top of this 'religious' art in the Vatican ...

... and then look at the pyramid and all seeing eye on the dollar bill ...

This is an ancient symbol of the Illuminati and can be found on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, which was created by Freemasons who knew what it all meant. The Illuminati are obsessed with their history and symbolism and it is placed all around us under cover stories like the Statue of Liberty.

On the left here is an ancient depiction of Queen Semiramis, note she is holding a cross, and alongside is the Statue of Liberty holding the lighted torch, a symbol of Nimrod. The statue was given to New York by French Freemasons in Paris who knew exactly what it really portrayed - and it is anything but liberty. There is another Statue of Liberty, another Semiramis, in Paris on an island in the River Seine.

Washington D.C was built as the new Rome. The land on which it stands was known as the 'New Troy', another significant chapter in Illuminati history, and one 400-acre section was even known as Rome, appropriately. Its symbolic centre is Capitol Hill, not Capital Hill, but Capitol. This comes from Capitoline Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome.

This picture is Capitoline or Capitol Hill in Rome today. It was here that a Temple once stood to the 'Capitoline Triad', including Jupiter or Nimrod. The name comes from the Latin word 'caput', which means 'human skull'. A skull was found on the hill when the foundations of the Temple were being dug and so came the name 'Capitoline' or 'Human Skull' Hill and the use today of the word 'caput' to mean 'finished' or 'dead'.

You can see the inspirational and symbolic progression through the ages as the Illuminati bloodlines have expanded their influence and power ...

... This is the ancient Roman Pantheon, the Temple of all the gods ...

... which inspired St Peter's and the Vatican as the religion of Babylon and Rome became the religion of Christianity ...

... and when the Illuminati bloodlines built their new Rome, new Babylon, in Washington DC, the architectural style was the same as ever.

Washington is awash with esoteric and Babylonian/Roman symbolism in its street plan and architecture, as are so many major cities. These are among the endless clues that lie in wait for the vociferous researcher who seeks to chart the history of human control.

My trip to Rome this week, after years of such research, was like reading an open book and the trail gets clearer by the day. You cannot understand the world and events today without an appreciation of where today's controllers have come from and the long-time goal they have been working towards.

by David Icke

Comment

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."--the buddha

Comment

I loved the fish god & the pope. that was a new one for me.

There's a reason that native peoples all over the world have been wiped out or made to forget their past. The Philippines, China, the Cherokees here in the SE USA.
                              they did a horrible job at covering their tracks. some of us ecaped & survived the butchery.

Originally posted by bmrigs View Post
                              LOL you know Bandit I see you took all the heat and I went mostly unscathed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X