What are ya'll doin'........RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are ya'll doin'........RIGHT NOW?

So, it's Friday night, Nov.21, 08 at 9:14pm and here I am, surfing the forum. I have no life. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Anyways, I got my new Dell Computer recently (paid cash for it) and I've been getting my music library transferred and new downloads on my new PC. I'm jamming to Kim Mitchell's "Go For A Soda" at this very moment (I hope somebody knows this song) and I was wondering if anyone else was sitting at home doing nothing.......just like me.
    Bankruptcy History:
    Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
    Discharged - 02/16/2006
    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Your question was what am I doing right now? Errr.... aren't you being a little personal? Understand at my age, I can't do much, but ....... [WE HAVE OUR MOMENTS] even at our age. LOL. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yep - we are sitting at home too. I'm having a glass of red wine and watching reruns of "Everyone Loves Raymond". Wow - what a party animal I have become, but I LOVE every minute of my calm life!
      Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
      341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
      Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        Your question was what am I doing right now? Errr.... aren't you being a little personal? Understand at my age, I can't do much, but ....... [WE HAVE OUR MOMENTS] even at our age. LOL. 'Hub
        A little personal? Nope. Not me. Never. I was just curious what everyone was up to..........I was kinda bored and I was hoping my friends of the forum were around.

Oh boy, Markie Mark and the Funk Bunch's "Good Vibrations" just came on.......gotta go get down with my bad-self. LOL!
        Last edited by BassBoy; 11-21-2008, 06:29 PM.
        Bankruptcy History:
        Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
        Discharged - 02/16/2006
        Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BassBoy View Post
          A little personal? Nope. Not me. Never. I was just curious what everyone was up to..........I was kinda bored and I was hoping my friends of the forum were around.

Oh boy, Markie Mark and the Funk Bunch's "Good Vibrations" just came on.......gotta go get down with my bad-self. LOL!
          [B]Well do what you have to do, but It was good for me......![/B]
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
            341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
            Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
            Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

Frozen casserole and red wine, watched the first "A Star is Born", walked the dog, checking email and this forum, then to bed to read for a bit...we're both looking forward to the week-end...it's been a stressful week! Have to really sit down tomorrow to do some budgeting...but that's manana
              04/04/08 filed Ch. 13
              5/08/08 341 hearing
              6/12/08 Confirmed

Comment

Ummmm, guess I am a little late. You asked this at 9:12 PM and now its 4:19 AM...and I am surfing the bkforum. As you can see, my life is exciting
                Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Picking the sleep boogers out of my eyes.

Comment

its now saturday afternoon, im sitting on the couch, checking out the forums and listening to my boyfriend spin....im totally relaxing today
                    retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
                    10/30/10- WEDDING!!
                    09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BassBoy View Post
                      So, it's Friday night, Nov.21, 08 at 9:14pm and here I am, surfing the forum. I have no life. LOL! LOL! LOL!

Anyways, I got my new Dell Computer recently (paid cash for it) and I've been getting my music library transferred and new downloads on my new PC. I'm jamming to Kim Mitchell's "Go For A Soda" at this very moment (I hope somebody knows this song) and I was wondering if anyone else was sitting at home doing nothing.......just like me.

You have alife just no money for a social life. That's what financial problems do to us.
                      The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Originally posted by bandit View Post
                        picking the sleep boogers out of my eyes.

lmao

The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
                          You have alife just no money for a social life. That's what financial problems do to us.
                          Exactly!!!
                          It's Saturday afternoon now and since I don't have any $$, I had the bright idea of going to the local dog rescue shelter here in town to "just look"...I should know better!! ALMOST came home with a new dog... Got to stay focused...no more animals...no more "just looking".... I need a life!
                          May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                          May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                          May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                          9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Sitting here having a drink, surfing the net. DD has a friend over. DS is down the road at a friends house.
                            May 5, 2008 - Filed Ch7
                            June 13, 2008 - 341 Meeting
                            August 12, 2008 - Last day for objections... August 18, 2008 - Discharged!
                            August 26, 2008 - CASE CLOSED!

Comment

liz, that is actually fun. My youngest son and I used to do that and go to Carmax also before he went in the Marines. I miss my "partner in crime". we also used to drive up to Lake Okeechobee just to go to the Wal-Mart in Clewiston, stopping to shoot photos everywhere.

Right now getting ready to have a Sam Adams and relax in my newly arranged den.
                              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X