No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF?! $3.09 for regular when I was on my way to work this morning, but then $2.99 during my lunch hour. A $.10 drop in just a few hours? Oh BTW, it was $2.99 when I left work yesterday! Something smells fishy......jump up and then drop down...and not even within 24 hours! Who's behind this BS? I wonder what it will be when I leave work?

I have to laugh at these bozos though because of the better gas mileage I'm getting with the Grand Prix, I know that I won't need to pay their hiked up prices for almost 2 more weeks because when it was $2.89 the other day, I made sure I topped off the tank..
    Bankruptcy History:
    Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
    Discharged - 02/16/2006
    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

as my 8 year old would say....

....oh 4 real...
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

So Hayter,

You've made ALL of this money, did you? Well, PROVE IT! And I don't mean by posting copies of your bank deposits either. Get a copy of the original check for deposit and have it notorized by a notary of the Supreme Court as an authentic copy, then you may post the notarized copies here. Otherwise, go troll some other forum. None of us here are looking for some get rich scheme.

Oh BTW, just because Oprah had this crap on her show doesn't mean it's legal or some sure-fire way to get rich. If that was the friggin' case, THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE ONE BANKRUPT PERSON IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!!!

BE GONE TROLLER!!!!!
        Bankruptcy History:
        Discharged - 02/16/2006
        Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Don't really care what the article says, doesn't mean is true. I could have an article posted that I have a 14"..........nevermind............doesn't mean it's true!

I've already stated that most of us here are not looking for any get rich schemes/scams. We're here for a much more worthy cause. And again, if it's such a success, how come everyone in this country isn't rich? Ever hear of Don Lepre? Read this.........

Ripoff Report on: Don Lapre's Making Money - Don lapres making money ripoff paid for the package almost four months ago never received consumer fraud phoenix ari...

.....so, are you willing to prove all of this money you made and how I asked you to do so? If not, BE GONE!
          Bankruptcy History:
          Discharged - 02/16/2006
          Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

Originally posted by wenderful
            BassBoy, I might wanna hear more about this.............even if it's a scam
            ROFLMAO!!!!!
            Bankruptcy History:
            Discharged - 02/16/2006
            Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

But anyways...........

Regular Unleaded was back down to $2.87/gallon this morning on my way to work. I wonder what it will be when I leave work? Back up to $3.09/gallon like it was yesterday afternoon?
              Last edited by BassBoy; 07-27-2006, 10:05 AM.
              Bankruptcy History:
              Discharged - 02/16/2006
              Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

Just trying to help! don't get so offensive now.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff32230.htm

this link has nothing to do with with this tactic. What is illegal? Anyways I won't post it anymore. Just trying to help for those who are interested and have not heared about it. Just use your smarts.

Comment

Was trying to make a point....DUH!

That article was to enlighten you on what sometimes happens when these fraudsters come up with their schemes/scams, but then one day, fall off the face of the earth and a lot of people have been ripped-off......just like your purporting to do with this advertisement.

Tell ya what, read up on your US Codes before you persue such an illegal act. Hell, read the entire US Code. You may find it very educational and very enlightening.

Then, go on to read this:

This is nothing more than a solicitation for a Pyramid Scheme folks. These are illegal.

A Pyramid Scheme is a multi-level marketing (MLM) program that cannot support itself because earning money, and/or advancing within the system depends on recruiting other people into the operation, rather than selling a product or providing a service. A person is generally (but not always) required to pay an upfront fee to participate.

BTW, I am not offended by your post or advertisement (although it is not allowed here without permission), but this country doesn't need anymore get rich quick schemers/scammers in jail. Anyone here ever heard of the Dorean Group?
                  Last edited by BassBoy; 07-27-2006, 12:23 PM.
                  Bankruptcy History:
                  Discharged - 02/16/2006
                  Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

Staying on topic......

Regular Unleaded stayed the same this afternoon. How about that! A 12-hour period when the price didn't jump $.10!
                    Bankruptcy History:
                    Discharged - 02/16/2006
                    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

I heard on the news this morning that 2 gas stations (I don't know where) were having a little price wars and they got down to $ 0.49 a gallon!
                      *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Hold the phone. If they can go down to $0.49/gallon, then is $3-something is truly price hiking.........me thinks anyways. LOL....could you imagine the wars between people that would be breaking out at the pumps? "I was here first!" "No, I was!" I could see the number of fist fights that would break out.
                        Bankruptcy History:
                        Discharged - 02/16/2006
                        Case Closed - 11/08/2007

Comment

Free gas for me!

We accidently drove off Tuesday night, and forgot to pay, I realized the next day. The used car had a license applied sticker so they didn't get our plates. Feels kinda good getting something for nothing never had that happen before. But don't want to make it a bad habit!

Comment

You didn't get something for nothing, you unconsciously stole gasoline.....

When you discovered THAT is what you did, you should have went back and paid for it.......

My thoughts
                            Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by brokemommy
                              We accidently drove off Tuesday night, and forgot to pay, I realized the next day. The used car had a license applied sticker so they didn't get our plates. Feels kinda good getting something for nothing never had that happen before. But don't want to make it a bad habit!
                              Why didn't you return to pay it after you realized your mistake?
                              *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

I agree. I would have gone back and paid for it. I even return money if I discover someone has given me too much change. Personally, I like to sleep at night.
                                Filed: 2/24/2006
                                341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                                Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X