No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just remember that once the economy improves as expected in Q3 of 2009, expect to see gas prices go up significantly.

Comment

They're beginning to rise again - war in the Middle East.

Comment

1.39 just down the road

Comment

Originally posted by syn View Post
          $1.49 now.
          Wow! Haven't seen it that low down here since the good old (very old) days. I filled up at BJ's at $1.64 and that was the lowest within a 10-mile radius. In fact, gas is the primary reason why I became a BJ's member this past summer. The membership fee has already paid itself with the savings.
          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Originally posted by allavdj View Post
            1.39 just down the road
            whewwwwwwww!!!
            BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Gas went up to $1.59.

Comment

Gas has gone up a good 10 cents per gallon over the past 10 days or so. South Florida area.

Comment

We are seen gas prices increase here too!! If there isn't any type of intervention we will be back at $4.00 p/g before you know it!!
                  The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                    We are seen gas prices increase here too!! If there isn't any type of intervention we will be back at $4.00 p/g before you know it!!
                    I hear it's going up because of the fighting in Gaza.

Comment

Originally posted by syn View Post
                      I hear it's going up because of the fighting in Gaza.
                      You gotta love all the "explanations" as to what causes gas prices to rise. lol The average price in my area is already $1.67 for regular.
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

In the last week I have seen the gas prices jump at least 20 cents. A Sunoco near us with the lowest prices in the area of $1.59 for unleaded, had it at $1.79 yesterday a jump of 20 cents in two days. Average prices in the area are around $1.85.

Diesel isn't jumping as badly, yet! Prices are ranging from $2.21-$2.50. That is as of yesterday. I haven't been out and about yet.
                        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                          You gotta love all the "explanations" as to what causes gas prices to rise. lol The average price in my area is already $1.67 for regular.
                          Of course! My town has stayed at $1.69 but one gas station dropped to $1.63.

Comment

We should all get a new car. a car that can run without gasoline but with water. that would keep our economy up again. no more pain, sufferings and no more price hike whatsoever about gasoline shortage. there will be enough water per human for the rest of the entire human race. hehe
                            I'm a sucker for Loan Modification.

Comment

I think people are getting complacent with the lower gas prices, they will soon shoot over $3.00/gal again soon.

Comment

$1.73 now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X