No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me that they do this increase before spring every year in order to be at the higher price for Spring Break! Then they keep moving the prices up to catch the drivers over the summer holidays. No matter which explanation 'they' use, the prices are higher in the Spring and Summer....
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Gas prices here in my area is fluctuating. Rollback today, price increase tomorrow.

Comment

$1.75 now but one gas station in my town is $1.86.

Comment

Prices dropped down to $1.79 for regular unleaded in my area. If gas prices soar back up to the $3.00+ dollar mark the economy will only continue to worsen and worsen.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Lowest now is $1.67

Comment

Guess it depends upon where you are - gas here is $1.99/gal self serve regular
              Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
              Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

On my way to work this morning prices were $1.81 for regular unleaded.
                The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

I was done in NoVa this past weekend and gas prices average $2.09 for regular unleaded...

Comment

Yup gas prices varies from town to town or cities.... some oil companies increased their prices yesterday and some did not

Comment

The dang gas prices are averaging $2.34 for regular unleaded in my section of the world...

Comment

In the $2.60s here and rising everyday!
                        Filed Ch. 7 Pro Se: 12/11/08
                        341 Meeting: 1/7/09
                        Trustee's Report of No Distribution: 1/9/09
                        Discharged: 3/10/09

Comment

$2.49 here in South Florida
                          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

$2.29 here in Arkansas.

Hubby put gas in my car last week and it was $2.03. What's going on? I thought after the holiday gas prices would go down Not.

Comment

$2.45 is the average cost of regular unleaded in my section of the world...

Comment

$2.89 was the best I could find in LA as of Thursday.
                                12/05/08 - filed pro se
                                01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                                04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                                6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X