No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Sat., I filled up using our Kroger discount ($.10 off per gallon) and later in the day, they dropped it another $.07. Grrr!

Anyhow, today I saw $2.49/gallon. Its been dropping for the last couple of weeks, had hovered around $2.99/gallon in the first part of Oct.
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

My husband drives either to or from ga each week (600 miles one way), I drive to and from work, have cut out all extra driving. I do get a take home car when on call, once a month and leave my car at work in case I need to go to the store etc.I was so tickled to fill up with gs yesterday @ $2.59 a gallon I couldn't stand it. I went to the local stop & rob, filled up with gas and watched a drug deal go down right in front of me and the sad thing was that @ least one of the thugs knew me etc. Well, I was off duty & called the 5-O, sad to say that bicycle was faster than they were. They said why are you here, I just pointed to the gas sign and said you figure it out. (they know how much we have to drive)
      I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

I'll be filling up again this weekend-hope to see it drop a few more cents, even though I know it will drop as soon as I do fill up.
        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Where my husband fills up to vome to NC, gas prices average about 20 cents a gallon less than here. I guage our prices from there. (we have about 10 gas cans & I aint shames either).
          I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

Gas Prices

Well, don't know what you think of Donald Trump, but did anyone catch him on the Tonight Show earlier this month when he opined about the gas crisis? He laughed at the popular notion that Hurricane Katrina/Rita/Wilma had anything to do whatsoever with gas prices, and at best were an excuse the oil companies were using to gouge the American consumer. He suggested politicians be removed from the bargaining table and replaced with a business professional or two operating in the interest of our country. I read Minny's statement about BP's third-quarter profit margin and I have to think he is right! There is only one thing to do: Try to be smarter than the Big Dog on the porch. More power to you and yours everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnymouth
              Something is really "wrong" with our society when gas for your vehicle cost more than your rent or mortgage per month.........

Minny
              Gased up my girlfriend's SUV yesterday....when we were in Connecticut.....cost $52.00 to fill the tank!
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Gas has droped here .30 in about a week, lowest I could find is $2.39 I hope and falling...........

Comment

Yesterday, gas was $2.43 (less $.10 Kroger discount) and today I saw $2.40. I'll be topping off tomorrow, as its the last day to use the Kroger discount for Oct. so its use it or lose it. I'll only save $.40-.50 but oh well!

Comment

Pennies make dollars.
                    My husband went back to work in Georgia today and took I-85, said in SC gas in a couple of places was $2.24, those were the days.

Comment

Cheapest I've seen to date has been $2.29
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

So far the cheapest gas that I'm comonly seeing now is $2.29. But this price is mainly at smaller gas stations, that dont have a convenience store on site. Anything under $2.00 pg will be ideal!

Comment

$2.29 over the weekend, and dropped to $2.25 today. W/ the Kroger gas discount I paid $2.19/gallon yesterday.

Perhaps we'll see something under $2.00 by the end of the year? I'm hopeful! Hey-perhaps this thread should be re-named?

Comment

Prices this morning are $2.18 around here..... heard a town about 40 miles away was at $1.99 at end of last week.

Comment

Regular on AMI is...

$2.43 per gallon, usually....add .50 a gallon on LBK.
                              Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                              Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

$2,12 at Sam's Club over the weekeend. Central IL.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X