• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! Down to $2.19 for 87!
    Bankruptcy History:
    Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
    Discharged - 02/16/2006
    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

I heard on the radio that the national average was around $2.60, but here in Colorado (where we get most of our gas locally and in Wyoming) we're averaging $2.80.
      *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

The cheapest I'm finding locally is $2.67 these prices are still putting a damper in the pockets of Americans!! A lot more solid effort needs to be spent on dealing with the politics thats are making the fuel prices so high, because excessive fuel consumption definately isn't the reason!
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Between insurance & gas prices...

...basically, there goes the paycheck!

This .60 drop from the beginning of the month, when we were at 3.00/gal. will certainly help but now it's freaked me out about when it jumps back up...and or will it?

I found an old picture of gas prices from when I lived in West Virginia in 1987...almost 20 years ago....check it out in my profile!
          Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
          Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

[QUOTE=AMISLANDER;65408now it's freaked me out about when it jumps back up...and or will it?

[/QUOTE]

It sure will. We just had the pre-elections. Always goes down then.

Gas here in MN is at 2.17
            Filed: 08/09/06
            341: 09/18/06
            Discharged: 11/22/06
            Closed 11/30/06

Comment

I'm seeing $2.33 now, down from $2.99!

Comment

Some stations in the country now under $2. Some in my area are as low as 2.20-2.30.

Comment

another drop...

2.34....unbelieveable....I don't get it at all...
                  Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,

Comment

Okay, I'm moving! We're averaging 2.80 still!

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
                      2.34....unbelieveable....I don't get it at all...
                      What don't you get?

Comment

The extreme drop every few days...

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn View Post
                        What don't you get?

...I find it very unusual.

Comment

Under $2.00!!!!!

$1.98 for 87!
                          Bankruptcy History:
                          Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
                          Discharged - 02/16/2006
                          Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Ok, frustrating here--we're still $.25 above the national average.

Comment

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
                              ...I find it very unusual.
                              The price of crude oil, which is traded on the open markets and therefore volatile, dropped over %20 in just a few weeks. That translates into gas prices that follow accordingly. Reasoning is mostly attributed to no major hurricanes by september of this year as was expected to disrupt supply like last year.

Comment

$2.01 here today in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

And for the record, I don't get it either! Someone made a lot of money this summer, and elections are now right around the corner.... Coincidence?
                                BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X