Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Folks:

Several months ago I posted the link to an MSN site that when you insert your zip code, it will show you the cheapest and most expensive gas prices in your zip code area. That particular page is now dead, but here is a link to the newest version:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I was happy when the gas went down but its climbing again and its such a pain. Thats part of the reason the economy is so bad everyone has to dump their paycheck into the gas tank.
      [link deleted by moderator - against forum rules]

Comment

I'm paying $2.93 for premium fuel in my section of the world right now...
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Back down to $2.28 for regular here in the New Orleans area.....maybe sub $2 is in the future again?
          New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

We're at $2.43 for regular, down from a high of $2.51 last week. Diesel is around $2.44, but had been $2.63 two weeks ago.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

We are down to $2.569/gal for self serve regular. That is much lower than it has been over the past month.
              Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
              Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

In central florida, were around $2.44 and Diesel is about the same price.. I'd be happy to pay around two bucks a gallon,, don't really think it need to be more then that !
                Filed on 7-17-09
                waiting for 341
                341 meeting 8-21-09
                discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Average price for regular unleaded in $2.63 in my section of the world. Can't wait for prices to reach $4.00 again! :-/
                  The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Yes, here too they say the average is $2.63 but I can't seem to find anything less than $2.75 for regular self serve!
                    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
                    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Comment

for **** sake you all are blaming fuel cost for the crappy economy? I live in the UK, albeit temporarily and we pay about 7 dollars a gallon. So shut the hell up. Learn to live within your means and stop buying suv's and any gas guzzlers! Don't even say there's better public transport here, most don't use because of the inconvenience. America is destroying the environment and nobody seems to care. end rant.
                        Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

It sucks to live in the UK!! lol

Comment

I would expect to see ~$2/gallon return this fall barring some huge sudden economic recovery (yeah right) or disaster such as a hurricane or terrorist attack on a major producer.
                            Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

Yeah it does suck in the UK. That's why I'm moving back stateside. Can't beat the tax credits and healthcare cost though.
                              Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

2.34 a gallon around Iowa
                                Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
                                Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
                                Discharge: 7/29/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X