Need prayers please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need prayers please

My mother in law is dying. We found out this morning and have been with her at the hospital for the last 16 hours.

She fell and broke a hip last week, and the surgery to fix her exacerbated some long-time problems with her liver and kidneys.

I know this perhaps isn't the place to beg for prayer, but I have few places to turn and, though I am not myself religious, in the worst of moments, we reach for any hand we can.

My father in law will be coming to live with us afterwards, which will both be a pleasure and add strain to us financially. He and my wife will probably have to make the most terrible decision any of us could imagine tomorrow.

If you are so inclined, please offer a prayer that she suffer as little as possible, and that we pull together as much as is possible, or at least as much as we can.

Thank you, and I hope you and your families are all well tonight,

-DMC
    11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
    12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
    3-9-10--Discharged

I'm sending my good thoughts your way and that your Mother in Law finds peace in her final moments.
    12/05/08 - filed pro se
    01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
    04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Thank you all so much for all the information I have received on this forum.
      Chapter 7 filed 04/02/2009
      341 Meeting 05/19/2009
      60 day club awaiting discharge

Comment

DMC

Sending Mitey Prayers and Healing Thoughts For Your Mother-In-Law.

Will also put your MIL on our church prayer list and my 2 chronic pain supports. This means Prayers will said from the East Coast to the West Coast for your Morther In Law.

May God give this family guidance in their time of need and may the Good Lord give his blessing to each and everyone in this family.

Luci

Comment

DMC, you are among friends here. Though we are all anonymous, we are all God's children and human beings. You have never seen a finer bunch of people who would give help where needed as we all have been on the asking side too.

You do have a "Faith" even though you fail to admit so. Some of us 'worship' in different ways than just showing up in a Church building.

Your request is also your personal prayer. It is being seen by many and many hearts are behind your prayer. If our Father wills it, Mom will survive, he he deems it best for her, she will be taken in peace. That is my prayer. GBWY 'Hub and Mrs.
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family ascending
            over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
            Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

Comment

I pray for you as well. God will look out for you.

Comment

i am praying for you, your mother and family...GOD is always with you, providing you the strength to comfort in such times...
                Filed: April 2009
                341 Meeting: April 28, 2009
                Discharge: July 1, 2009

Comment

My favorite scripture actually, though Psalms 23rd is another favorite.

DMC I'm sorry to hear of the illness of your MIL and that she is not long for this world. But do not be afraid, this world is not the end, even as it was not the beginning. She will go to the reward she has earned even as all God's children do, and there is a very good chance you will see her again beyond the veil of this world and in the next. I'll keep you and her in our prayers.
                  May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                  July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                  September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
                    My favorite scripture actually, though Psalms 23rd is another favorite.

DMC I'm sorry to hear of the illness of your MIL and that she is not long for this world. But do not be afraid, this world is not the end, even as it was not the beginning. She will go to the reward she has earned even as all God's children do, and there is a very good chance you will see her again beyond the veil of this world and in the next. I'll keep you and her in our prayers.
                    THIS could not been said better. Please keep us informed on this situation. It is important to we who care. 'Hub
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

God speed.. I'll pray for you and your entire family..
                      Filed on 7-17-09
                      waiting for 341
                      341 meeting 8-21-09
                      discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Prayers from Kansas

DMC,
                        I just said a prayer for your MIL and your entire family thar God will bring comfort, peace and understanding for all involved.
                        Kansas1960

Comment

DMC

just wanted to let you know I will be praying for you and your family. Stand by your wife in the days, weeks, and months to come, she will need your support like never before. I'm glad you posted this here, we do care.

Comment

Thank you all.

She passed away yesterday, late in the afternoon.

Blessings to all of you and thank you for your thoughts.

-DMC
                            11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
                            12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
                            3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

very sorry to hear that.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X