Fear Factor: Spider Eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear Factor: Spider Eating

umm, no. no freaking way. did anybody see how big and alive the size of the spiders they ate last episode were?

iraqi camel spider. they are the size of a small dog i kid you not. that is so sick. if you didnt see it then you cant imagine it at all. the legs wrapped around their face as they ate them. and didnt stop moving until they ate their jaws at the end.

im gonna THROW UP!
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Originally posted by bkfiler
    umm, no. no freaking way. did anybody see how big and alive the size of the spiders they ate last episode were?

iraqi camel spider. they are the size of a small dog i kid you not. that is so sick. if you didnt see it then you cant imagine it at all. the legs wrapped around their face as they ate them. and didnt stop moving until they ate their jaws at the end.

im gonna THROW UP!

LOL!!! there is something out there that makes BKfiler grossed out..YES!!!!

Comment

umm yah. and if you didnt see what they ate (two each person) then you dont have a clue!

check these freaking things out. id be gone like a little sizzy girl crying and leaving the show before id eat one of these nasty human thinking breathing spiders! lol

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

wanna see one eating a lizard? (caution - marines using foul language)

Comment

Mr. Gaucasana our famed Maori tribesman and CSI/Driving teacher used to eat an array of spiders and lizards for us back in the 70's. It made getting put in CSI all the more fun. That in addition to figuring out who should get thrown from the lifeboat and hearing the County Lady who could not pronounce or spell two syllable words talk about the horrors of teen sex and how pot made you climb higher (for what, pizza?).
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Never cared for the 'eat something disgusting' part of the show. I like the phsycial challenges though...
            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Imagine BK disgusted by something.

I kinda like spiders.

I actually had a pet albino frog (he grew to the size of your hand). Had him for about 17 years. Died a couple months ago. He was a transluant white with big beady pink eyes. His name was Crack Head Herman (crack head for short) that is what he looked like. He knew my voice, he would fo ape in the aquarium when he heard me talk. Kept him in my office for about 6 years until he kinda got out and scared a couple other officers...... (they all knew him, don't see what the problem was) Maybe it was when he jump over one girls leg.....???
              I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

sounds like my kinda froggie

Comment

That spider picture

Was Disgusting!!!!
                  Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                  Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Here is the clip of eating the spider on Fear Factor.

Bon Appetite!

Comment

well thats not the same spider. the iraqi camel spiders are thicker much bigger and nastier and evil looking then even that!

that was sick though lol

i dont think they should be making people eat something live to be honest. its wrong. and they will suffer the bad karma back on them. espceciall when its thte size of a small chicken lol

Comment

It will probably be a few days before the camel spider eaters make their way to the net.

Comment

it looks like you are eating one of the iraqi camel spider looooong legs in your picture as a matter of fact!

Comment

I think I'll stick to eating ribs. Hey if you want some of your own to try. This site sells their eggs.

THE CAMEL SPIDER IS NO JOKE. FREE CAMEL SPIDER EGGS.

Comment

Is that site for real? Can you imagine the disclaimer you probably have to sign for Fear Factor?
                              Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                              Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X