My Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Anniversary

3 years (and 4 hours) ago I had my car accident. I am very happy-and grateful-to be alive & well. It is easy to forget that we are really fortunate to have family & friends, and even to appreciate the ability to get up out of bed each morning and walk across the room.
    Last edited by StaciMM; 01-19-2006, 07:38 AM.
    Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Your right,

It doesn't hurt to Stop and smell the roses, Count our Blessings, and remember things could be worse.............

Life has its ups and down, you just have to roll with the punches and take the bull by the horns sometimes.

Then somedays, things happen you can do NOTHING ABOUT - then you look up and say - Okay, I accept this, now what???

People who have a home full of Love, Family, Friends, and Children DOES NOT KNOW the agony of someone that's ALONE goes thru each day........

So get up smiling - count your blessing - today is a new day to experience.....
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

better you then me!
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

ok ok i take that back! i apologize.

im glad you are in great shape now and doing well! yes it is good to remember the good in our lives and be thankful. it makes us happier and appreciate those around us that really change our lives for the better.
        Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
        [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
        [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
        [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

One minute all is right witht the world and the next ??????

Glad for you that time did in fact heal all and glad to know you and hopefully have a place in your life.
          I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

I'm glad the worst is behind you.!!

pink

Comment

Staci, I know you are happy to be a year past that trauma. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X