Football, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football, anyone?

It's anyone else as excited as I am that the official football season is here?

What is your favorite team or teams?

NFL are - Pittsburgh Steelers, born and raised and St. Louis Rams, I believe you awkward have to support your home team.

College - Pitt and Navy (lived near Annapolis, MD before)... Oh and I hate Mizzou

Nope.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Oh, frogger... That's disappointing :-p

Comment

Did you know that the average American doesn't have a thought in their mind that was not placed there by television?
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
          Nope.
          I don't know why this is so funny. LOL!!!
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Glad I'm not alone with being totally uninterested in football.
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

I'm a foreigner. I don't get football or baseball. And isn't it supposed to be called handball? The rest of the world calls soccer its real name, which is football. Only America says soccer. Don't get me wrong, I love America! LOL.
              Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

RAIDERS RAIDERS!!! i wear black and silver every sunday...cept this week...it was Monday night football. YES!!!

in our house during football season, while my kids were growing up were on there own on football days. they were embarrassed i must admit to have a mother that cared more about football than anything else on Sundays and Monday nights, so, for anyone in my house during football season, you have two choices football...... or football.
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Seahawk fan here. Prediction, only 6 wins this year, I am use to it.

Comment

Big Packers fan, bleed green, but just love football,it's the best! My Dad was a all state football star so it's in the blood, been going to games since a little kid. From Jersey, but my Dad took us to alot of pro games growing up and happen to see the Packers a lot, fell in love with them!

Comment

By the way very cool tobee42, I'm with you

Comment

Sorry, meant tobee43

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                          Glad I'm not alone with being totally uninterested in football.

I admit I used to be obsessed by this game too. Too many economical events killed any interest I had in football and baseball.

It isn't really the sports I don't like. It's the super wealthy players and owners publicly debating over not getting paid enough at the same time millions of their fans are being thrown out in the streets moving into tents.

I almost wonder if there are any people living in tents watching the games from a battery operated black & white TV since most Americans are broke and love football no matter what.
                          The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                            Did you know that the average American doesn't have a thought in their mind that was not placed there by television?

Oh tell me about it!!! Don't I know it!!!!!!!
                            The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Hail! to the victors valiant
                              Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
                              Hail! Hail! to Michigan
                              The leaders and best!
                              Hail! to the victors valiant
                              Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
                              Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
                              The champions of the West!

GO BLUE
                              Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X