No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a case manager for the state welfare system. My wife as well. We work in the same office together. The best part about my job...lol.

Comment

computer programmer / web developer
      Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
      Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
      Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
      11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

You'll love this - bank manager (up until they closed my branch, and all) and now work at a small university.
        Success is not so much measured by what one has attained in life but rather by what one has overcome while trying to succeed - Booker T. Washington

Comment

Job

RN on short term disability....had surgery on my neck with herniated discs due to lifting patients! S&T

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
            Isn't it ironic that the reason most non-medical employees need BK is the outragous bills we face after visiting you.
            Funny you should say that! You would think the medical field would help their own....they don't. That is a major reason I am in BK also...medical bills! So Medical employees (with insurance, which is REALLY sad) also face those outrageous bills! I am an RN by the way~S&T

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
              Isn't it ironic that the reason most non-medical employees need BK is the outragous bills we face after visiting you.
              This is true. I got a good laugh because it is so true. Go to the hopsital for one night, just one lousy night of morphine and pain, and poof...you have to declare a BK shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                This is true. I got a good laugh because it is so true. Go to the hopsital for one night, just one lousy night of morphine and pain, and poof...you have to declare a BK shortly after.
                Haha, I had my second baby in Nov and delivered by c-section but only stayed 2 days (even though they wanted me to stay 4) because I knew even with insurance I would get a huge bill...
                3/30/07 Petition signed
                5/21/07 341 Meeting
                7/20/07 Last day for Objections
                7/25/07 DISCHARGED 7/30/07 CLOSED

Comment

Administrative Assistant in a church.
                  Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
                  341 Meeting July 19, 2007
                  Discharged September 17, 2007
                  Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

Dare I admit that I am an Accountant.
                    Filed Pro Se 9/10/07
                    341 Complete 10/16/07
                    Discharged 1/23/08

Comment

Middle school Industrial Technology teacher and part-time CSR at a corrugated paper company.
                      Filed: 7/31/08
                      341: 9/19/08
                      Report of no distribution 10/23/08
                      DISCHARGED: 11/19/08 (Day 60)

Comment

Special Education Teacher & part-time college adjunct & single mom of 3 boys
                        Filed Chapter 7 pro se- 7/24/07
                        341 Meeting - 9/13/07 Done!
                        Last day for objections - 11/12/07
                        Discharged!!!! -11/26/07

Comment

another accountant here.....

Comment

Police Communications Officer

I work third shift as a police communications officer(fancy wording for dispatcher in the police department)...

Comment

I am a stay at home mother to 5 beautiful children 2 of whom have special needs. My husband is self employed he does landscaping and sales and installs underground tornado shelters. He also does some construction minor stuff. I also do everything for his business except the hard labor.. LOL
                              Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

I'm a Stay At Home Mom/Homeschooling Mom. Both my sons have special needs and need fulltime care. Hubby is a database programmer.
                                Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
                                Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X