No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i am a business development manager with a real estate company.
    URL Removed by Admin

Comment

I'm an Insurance Agent and I have a bachelors in paralegal studies.

Originally posted by tinroofrusted View Post
      I work third shifts at a nursing home right now, while waiting to be finished with school. (Business Management.)
      Filed:11/2010
      341 Meeting:1/5/2011
      Discharge:3/2011

Comment

Currently into forced retirement and on social security. Had a long career in retail, farming (purebred cattle), and 20 years as subcontractor. Husband is also into forced retirement after long and highly respected career as professional engineer and general contractor. Many lives and businesses destroyed by apparently crooked lawyer who is well-connected and "big dog" in a specific area and destroys both his own clients and anyone who doesn't pay homage and "retainer" or other "bribes" by apparently verbal fraud and false accusation means.

Comment

Currently have three jobs.

Job #1: Pharmacy (hospital)
          Job #2: Mother to three children, 9, 11, 36 (I bet you can't guess who the 36yr old is!!!!)
          Job #3: Wife (husband was recently unemployed for almost a year. Recently found new "temp" job and has eyes open for a permanent one).
          Went into financial rehab 8/30/09
          Celebrated legal financial sobriety 12/9/09
          On The Road To Rebuilding
          5 active accounts in good standing

Comment

I am a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
            First one in my family to have a Bachelor's degree.
            Used student loans to fund that, maybe not such a good idea now that hubby has had a spinal cord injury with quite a bit of nerve damage even after a year. Probably will never be able to repay that debt. He will be 54 in a couple of weeks so that is another strike against him. Denied SSDI benefits, trying to get him to get a lawyer to apply appeal.

Comment

My wife and I both work for the same major airline,her 30 years and me 25.Im an aircraft mechanic and shes a customer service manager.

Comment

for living we do job. this is the ultimate way of living .
                Insurance Claim Adjuster

Comment

I am a consultant and help small businesses with their marketing.
                  Florida Collection Agency Transportation Collection Agency Commercial Collection Agency Business Debt Collection

Comment

I am a Pre-k teacher. I am back in school to finish my BS degree in education. I hope to go all the way through school and receive my PhD. I want to eventually teach British Lit or Western Lit. I graduate in a year and will start teaching in a high school while I continue on with my Master's.
                    Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
                    341 meeting on 5/28/2010
                    Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

I am an certified credit counselor and I work for a bankruptcy attorney in Ohio, assisting with the gathering and input of information required for filing bankruptcy petitions. I also manage the office staff for the law firm... the least favorite of my roles ;)
                      Any "suggestions" I offer are not to be deemed as legal advice, as I am not an attorney. "Suggestions" are offered solely based on my life experiences, education, and what I have observed in the work that I do.

Comment

I was the same, for 25 years, in long term care, then simply couldn't take it any longer. Health care may pay, but it's nasty- you cannot go one day without one threat or another, or an impossible workload, or whatnot. I'm happyy for you rberhow~

Comment

BTW way, prior to LPN was in business college, next plan is an AA in solar technology/construction trades. And maybe babysitting!

Comment

Well i am working as a sales person for a renowned construction company.
                            URL Removed by Admin

Comment

Great thread! I'm a social worker. Pay sucks but I love my job.
                              A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

I'm a mktg,, job sucks but need to earn a living for my family

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X