X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA at a consulting firm

Betty

Comment

Wife is a Stay-at-home mom to our 3-year old.

I am a health physicist. Anyone know what that is?

Comment

"health physicist"???? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Do you deal with proteins, herbs, etc in food and stuff?? Or do you analyize (can't spell) and make new meds??

Good question - what do you do????? lol

Minny
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Health Physicist is a term that came out of making of the atomic bomb. They were the medical doctors that dealt with the biological aspects of radiation and the safe use of radiation.

Today, most health physicists are not medical doctors. They just have specialized training in nuclear physics. My degree is actually in health physics.

Right now I work at a nuclear power plant responsible for radiation protection. I will soon be working for the Department of Energy.

Comment

I earn money online, I bought a home and car from the income i made.
            Everyone can do it as i.

My story here : www.TheStudioTraffic.net

Comment

Originally posted by kbandito
              I earn money online, I bought a home and car from the income i made.
              Everyone can do it as i.

My story here : www.TheStudioTraffic.net
              You bought a house and car from that? Not being facetious, then why are you in a BK Forum, sounds like an ad to me! Oh well, to each his own...

X out the routing and account numbers and post a pic of one of your checks, the proof is in the puddin'!
              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ROBIVI3...........

I WANT TO SEE "THAT CHECK" TOO!!!!

He's on the wrong forum, huh..........should be in
                "HOWTOMAKEMONEY.COM", LOL

DID HE CLAIM BK TOO?????? IF SO MUCH MONEY, WHY WOULD HE NEED TOO????

Minny
                Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I work as an Order / Audit Representative., Sr. for a Telecomm Company. (I punch keys into a computer for a job that will be obsolete in a year...)... Pushing towards system integration!!! GREAT!!!

(My REAL career if I could get back in it is the Tourism industry, Hotels / resorts / ETC)

My wife is a part time Server at a restaurant

Comment

What a fun forum!

I convince people to buy stuff they don't need or as we say it in our field "stuff they didn't know they needed" - in other words, advertising. I deal in TV, Radio, magazines, outdoor and web. Not great paying, but fun work!

Comment

I am a web designer at a college. And a mom who wishes she could stay home with her child. I am the primary source of income for my family, as well as the source of health insurance, so I go to work.

Comment

hey robivi3 and everyone--I am a proud stay at home mom of three kids, ages 11,14, and 16. For you moms out there who go back to work when the kids get older ... think again. This is when they really need you. My 16 year old comes home from school everday and talks to me, tells me about his day, tells me everything. My 14 year old, well, God only knows what he would be doing if I didn't get home till 6 o clock. He's a loveable, but mischevious little boy. What I'm trying to say is, these are the times when they really need guidance. They need someone to be home waiting for them.

That is what I do.

Comment

I'm not a stay at home mom, I'm jealous. I work for a hospital and I'm a Resource Accounting Analyst. I'm in school for nursing and information technology. I work in the IT department.
                          Living One Day At A Time

Comment

I am an office manager at a software company, and my husband is a CDL driver currently out on workman's comp. We have one child together, a 3 year old.
                            Filed 08/04/05
                            341 09/14/05

Comment

I am an accounts payable clerk for a property management company. The company manages apartment communities in GA, FL, AL, TN, NC, SC for various owners, and I process all the invoices (vendors, utilities, etc.) for payment. Well, not all of them, I handle 11 properties right now, though I'm due to get more next week. (Who would someday like to finish an accounting degree.) I work 8:30-5:30.

My husband works as a night stocker at a grocery store, and is expected to be promoted to an assistant-assistant manager role in a few weeks. The raise is almost nothing ($.40/hr) but there is a good opportunity for advancement. It isn't too far fetched to expect him to be making an extra $1-2/hr within a year. It isn't too glamorous, but the hours (10 pm-6am) mean no child care expenses...

He also works part time, running customer service calls for the area newspaper. (He takes out papers to the customers who call in to say they didn't get one.) Its lots of aggrivation, but our 3 year old daughter can ride with him, and the 5 & 7 year old can also when they're out of school.
                              Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

I can't believe I haven't responded to this thread!

I am QA staff at an assembly plant of a major TV maker. Before you think "Oh, you get great deals there" let me assure you, I DON'T!

I (And so are you) MUCH better off buying at the local retail shop, they have a better warranty (Our reworked models only have 90 days) and the return policy is far better (None as we're given free repairs, but you have to wait 1-4 months for parts)

A trick for you to remember (This goes for ANY TV maker) is if you get a set which has more then one set of staples in the box, you got a "Tested unit" which went through the "Wringer" and if it's in your hands, you have a "Primo set" as it's shown it's toughness and I'd have NO worries it'll ever die or when it does, you'll be old and gray.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X