No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently a Mass Com student but presently I work as a freelance writer and other stuffs.

Comment

im a automotive technician for over 9 yrs, currently specializing on Infiniti Vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad4u View Post
        Social Worker, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I work for the state of Iowa. Its stressful, doesnt pay well(my job is entry level-no hopes of moving up any time soon!) A lot of times I wish I would have majored in Accounting--but yeah right, like I'm any good at #s! HA!
        I'm a Certified Public Accountant with over 16 years of corporate experience. We're not recession proof this time around. I've been unemployed since August.
        over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
        Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

Comment

I work for a financial firm....Go figure!!!

Comment

Early retired from GTE-Verizon, I miss working. Became disabled with back pain after walking mall to lose a few pounds. Finally go ssdi after 3 yrs of fighting. Great to hear from all of you.
            chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

im an inmate at raiford state prison... i was busted for removing the tags from my mattress.... my release date is 2046...im currently working on an escape plan..
              "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

Retired sailor who now works for the Post Office part-time. On the side, I also substitute teach and I also prepare taxes during tax season. My hubby is in Nursery (plants) sales. Wish I would have know to not take those side jobs before getting my pay stubs together for the 13....
                CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
                Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

I was an Accountant until a car accident (not our fault) on 3-14-05. Now I'm 100% disabled.

Hubby is an OTR Truck Driver when he is healthy.

Luci

PS Floridian....You are Full of It! hehehe

Comment

Worked in drug research (of the legal kind lol) for far too many years; taking career break after being widowed in '07.

Wannabe lawyer.

Local law schools are hereby forewarned ;)
                    Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values - HH The Dalai Lama
                    Pro Se; filed no asset Ch 7 (including back taxes): 4/09
                    314 Meeting : 6/09
                    Complete Discharge 7/09 with CRFTL 8/09.

Comment

Originally posted by floridian View Post
                      im an inmate at raiford state prison... i was busted for removing the tags from my mattress.... my release date is 2046...im currently working on an escape plan..
                      I have heard that cakes with files is still working.

And just up the road in Putnam County, kicking out an a/c vent worked pretty good for 2 guys last week.

They were in for breaking into a house - escaped and killed a relative of one of them when stealing her car and are now back in jail - for murder. - jb
                      jb - A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes.
                      Filed - 2/27/09
                      341 - 4/3/09
                      Discharged - 6/20/2009

Comment

maybe its not so bad.... i saw on justice files, that ted bundy had over a hundred marriage proposal from women while he was on death row!

and to think im scared to tell women im going to bk..
                        exciting times we live in!
                        "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

Working in a loan lender company (Active link removed by moderator).
                          Last edited by AngelinaCat; 11-10-2009, 06:37 AM. Reason: Forum rules
                          Home Mortgage Loan

Comment

i am an automotive technician, mechanic have been for eight yrs

Comment

I am in the Airline industry and my husband in the Automotive industry. Both full time and no child care..we work opposite shifts from one another.

Comment

I'm in construction management and the wife is unemployed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X