Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teaching

Comment

I'm a Special Project Coordinator (make sure people/parts etc are where they are supposed to be/when they are supposed to be) at a very large Power Plant. Currently working on some things in the Waste Water Treatment section of the Plant, basically, I'm around doo-doo all day. Story of my life.....
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Interpreter

Comment

I am a Car Sales Manager...........So fun.can see different types of vehicles and Info........cool
          [Advertising links removed by moderator. Against forum rules.]

Comment

I am an unemployed banker. I just worked for the banks please don't be made at me :-)

Comment

I am retired, thankfully. Was a state employee 35 years in the computer field.
              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
              341 5/23/11
              DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Both former business owners for 22 years......now I am a Project Coordinator for a utility maintenance company and hubby is a Security Officer. We make a fraction of what we used to, but both so grateful to have employment and a healthy happy family!!

Comment

I am a nurse

Comment

I'm a union carpenter. Out of work for over 2 years now. I try not to be disgruntled or cynical, but when you're facing bankruptcy and foreclosure while your representatives are driving around in Lincoln Town Cars and buying fishing boats, and reminding you to keep paying your dues, your loyalty starts running short. My wife is an RN and a nominee for sainthood for putting up with my mood swings, keeping me grounded, and being the sole source of income for us.

Comment

Laid off medical transcriptionist, which I've done for 26 years. The field is officially in the toilet due to offshoring, but I'm personally thankful that I could do my part to raise the standard of living for some poor uneducated third-world citizen, even at the expense of my own economic future.

Bitterness aside....the government will be retraining me for a new skill while I continue to receive unemployment checks for up to 130 weeks. See, Uncle Sam closes one door while opening another.

Okay, sarcasm aside....hubby is forced to work 2 jobs: One is in sales for a computer company and the other is as a part-time waiter where he makes a couple of hundred bucks a night; however, he's in his late 50s so who knows how long that job will last. In the meantime, I'm certainly grateful for it as it's keeping us from moving in with our children, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishrainy View Post
                        I continue to receive unemployment checks for up to 130 weeks.
                        When did they up it from 99??

Comment

Im planning to run a small business within this year. Hope it will make sense.

Comment

Why is it that with all the information available today on how to be successful in small business, so few people really are?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasWisse View Post
                              Why is it that with all the information available today on how to be successful in small business, so few people really are?
                              Because the cards are stacked in favor of big business, on purpose, and have been for decades...

Good luck to us all.
                              No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

I love reading post here.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X