No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a nanny for two boys (10 & 6 ) and a mom to my little girl (4). This forum has helped me in soooo many ways, it truely is a blessing ! Thanks everyone!

Comment

I'm a college professor, consultant to non-profit organizations, and mother to a 7-year-old.

Comment

I am a Mortgage Banker/Credit analyst/Financial Advisor. Ruff 1st yr thats why the bankruptcy but since then it has been great! The best business to be in, i love helping people in rough situations and setting people up for a great future.

Comment

Hello from Ky
          Home of "many hats" - 20 yrs in management, 10 yrs. clerical and retail, and now 10 yrs in govt. office.
          These days "no job" is permanent - Better have lots of skills in lots of areas.
          Nice to meet you all!!!!!!
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Tax associate (work h&r block) and stay at home mommy to 9mo after tax season. my husband is a CNC Machinist.

Comment

I just got a job as an Office Manager everyone! The pay is phenomenal, and i started Wed.
              BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Im A 911 Telecommunicator In A Police Dept

Comment

Congrats Tin and may you be blessed. Good things do come our way. people always say "God sends the rain on the just and the unjust" as though rain was a judgement. They do this in ignorance. In the Old Testament rain was always a blessing from God. May you be drenched... and may the rain always come in due season!
                  "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Thank you Robivi!
                    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

My full time J.O.B. I service industrial refrigeration and heating systems.
                      My part time job I am a legal services broker.
                      Needeless to say if you've read my posts, I wasn't worried about getting an attorney!
                      Maxed33

Comment

rlgrace1 --- The "stay at home Mom" is an honorable proffession. My wife was a Mom at home back from 87', up until 2001. She left being a Paralegal on 1/14/87. (It was alot of fun). We struggled, but paid cash for everything in the early days days. I cherish the memmories. I hate the fact that she is working now. If you can do it, it is worth the struggle. The memmories you build at home (including digging up the septic tank because your child flushed a small teddy bear!) are the best in the world and no money can erase them. I have always told my boys that there is no amount of money that could purchase one single memmory i have of them and it is true.

After Hurricane Andrew (92) our situation improved dramatically. Our first big CC debt was in 99' and that began the downward spiral.
                        "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

Profession

US Navy Corpsman veteran, a chemist and most recently a stay at home MOM! Out of all these, the MOM is the most challenging, trust me........ I plan on staying home with my little one for a couple of years and than it's back to industry and the lab bench.
                          Last edited by EdytaHome; 02-28-2005, 01:18 PM. Reason: spelling
                          Edyta...
                          Discharged April 2005

Comment

God Bless the "Stay at home Mom". Not everyone is able to do it. That's understandable, but as one great man said "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the Nation". God help us when the Government rocks every cradle.

Comment

Office manager & part-time translator of small master distributor of non-invasive medical device.

Comment

Robivi-I just had to write and thank you for your support of us Stay At Home Moms. In this day and age, we tend to be looked upon poorly like we are lazy and unwilling to work. My husband and I share your same view and are grateful that we can make it work for me to stay at home right now. I thank the Lord above for giving us this opportunity, we feel blessed. Thank you again for your support and very thoughtful post. I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X