What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor of Chiropractic

Have had my own office for 9 of the last 11 years.
    Chiropractic is the step child of health care, if I got payed what I actually billed out for I would not be here. However, that is not the way Insurance works. I am still learning that part of the business. After 6 years I could not justify the stress with the financial return sooo. I Tried a different field, went into a family business (inlaws) enjoyed it for a while, then it got to be a little scary after 9\11. So started up my own practice again and have struggled to stay afloat. At least I am doing what I love to do now, even though it is a finanacial struggle again. I think if I can make it through bk (have not filed yet) in about 3 to 5 years I will have my life back.

Comment

I have a very tiny leathercraft business that keeps me alive and fed, and the bills paid, but am struggling. I also caretake, so my home base is covered.

Comment

Reimbursement Analyst and unfortunately NOT a "stay-at-home" mom to 3 GREAT and WONDERFUL kids! My hats are off to all the stay-at-home moms but I also give MANY KUDOS to all the working moms out there who have to struggle with 40+ hours a week on the job only to work even harder when we get home and then feel nothing but guilt when every other mom you meet these days is able to stay home. What a wonderful privilege ... where was I when the sign-up list went around??? ;)

Comment

I'm a stay-at-home mom for another year and a half. I getting my Master's in Education to teach Middle School. My son is 9 and my daughter is 5 and she will be in 1st grade when I start teaching, then I will have most of the same breaks and holidays they will. My husband just started in the Real Estate business after getting laid-off.

Comment

What's Up?

Howdy Y'all! What's today's topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Helena K.
              Howdy Y'all! What's today's topic?
              um........"what do you do for a living?"

The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Living?

Custom home based embroidery business. A little more business and I can actually do more than just survive!

Comment

I work for Federal Express in their International Division .

Comment

Mortgage Pro
                    Last edited by HRx; 06-29-2005, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I'm a writer disguised as an editor. :p I enjoy the field I'm in, but eventually want to branch off into freelance. Nothing like setting your own hours.
                      jai guru deva om--nothing's gonna change my world...

Comment

airline mechanic, recently demoted thanks to outsourcing and job still isn't secure

Comment

I am a Loss Mitigation Consultant, helping homeowners stop the foreclosure on their home so that they can keep it!

Best Wishes,
                          Renee

Comment

New here-what a great forum!

I am a former lawyer who works as a volunteer legal advocate for a domestic violence organization (never joined the bar!) To pay the bills, I am a fine art portrait photographer specializing in children and animals, I also design some websites and do some graphics work when need be. I home school our lovely daughter, and my husband is a construction foreman.

Comment

I am the Director of Purchasing for a small RV Distributor.

Comment

I'm a 18-year electronics technician, serving my sentence as the "working-broke" of the semiconductor rollercoaster industry, hoping to collect my retirement one day without juggling bureacratic semantics!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X