top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Black Friday, etc., a bad temptation now that you have gone through BK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamkev View Post
    Oh Tobee I feel your pain. We have one the 3rd granddaughter, 10th son, 12th niece who is only getting a card this year, and also our pup Dudley who will be 2 14th MIL, 19th other granddaughter and then Jan 8 another son followed by other son in Feb. Thank God daughter is in Aug.

Pam
    our daughter is aug. as well. good girl LOL! it's funny how many families are like that with "groups" born around the same time of year. i know i have tried hard every year to seperate my son in laws birthday, as his parents just threw him a few xtra Christmas gifts and he never felt "special". so now my i told my daughter it's her turn to pass the serving spoons and birthday cakes...don't you think? LOL!

Sammie, feb is also a BAD month for us as well!!! my sister, my two nieces, FIL, grand MIL, MY mommy...lol!! shoot! we are going up to NC again for Christmas, can you please ask it NOT to snow...remember two years ago, we were in Hope Mills and got 12 inches. my daughter moved to Wake Forest and it's a bit warmer there, so this year i hope we don't get snow. i love it up there! also this year i had everything shipped to NC because before that i was wrapping the stuff and loading it all up and bringing it. now i'm passing all of that to them to do!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

December and February are both bad birthday months for us. My birthday is in December but I tend not to want anything. My mom was born on Christmas, my three grand kids were all born within a week of Christmas. My step son's birthday is two days before mine. February, my sister, her husband, and all her three kids were born in February. Luckily, my sister and I are at ages where we don't buy for each other anymore. Who can afford it? LOL! Luckily, my husband's work has a program where we can get decent discounts on gift cards. I take advantage of that!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X