Favorite Christmas Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Christmas Movies

This is an effort to start up a thread that is a little light-hearted. We were doing fine today until we had a potential renter come by with his PITBULL dog. This is NOT well.

Anyway, to start: 'The Christmas Story'; 'Miracle on 34th Street'--the original; the original 'Home Alone' movie, and 'The Christmas Visitor', with the later one one of our favorites.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 12-25-2012, 09:39 PM.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

A Christmas Carol (stage production, but movie is good too) and the loosely-based adaptation in Scrooged. Miracle on 32nd is a classic. Home Alone, the first movie, is a great movie to watch. I don't even mind watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. You can't go bad with Frosty the Snowman. How The Grinch Stole Christmas, the cartoon or the Jim Carey led motion picture, is always a good time. I also liked the original The Santa Clause.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

AC you have a renter? Does this mean you got rid of the the lazy so and so in the cabin?
      I must have missed the rest of that story.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

The original Christmas Carol and Miracle on 34th street are my favorite.

Pam

Comment

The Crossing, It's a wonderful Life, both Miracles on 34th street and Scrooge, the 1951 version. Movie marathon all day!

Comment

Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thornton!
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
              Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thornton!
              Bad Santa was... bad! I did find the ending scene pretty interesting. The response of the city/police was so "politically correct" it was believable. However, this is not a real Christmas story. It's more a story of an alcoholic during the Christmas season.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

A Christmas Story, A Christmas Carol, It's a Wonderful Life, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Miracle on 34th Street (the original). We love Christmas classics and sometimes throw in a newbie here and there.
                Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

I even like all the remakes of A Christmas Carol -- of course Bill Murray's Scrooged, and all the cheesy ones usually on Lifetime.
                  BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X