top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching Train Wreck Arias trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else watching Train Wreck Arias trial?

Or is it just ME?

Methinks the defense as well as "expert witness" is majorly fubar'd at this point.

Although every time I see Martinez up there, I worry he's gonna smack someone upside the head!

Guilty or Not Guilty?

I think she's guilty.....one of those "if I cant have you..no one can"

Guilty of course, But I got turned off my Martinez. I think he is overkill. I think Travis was using Jodi and he was a jerk pervert. She could not walk away. I think she thought since they were broke up, him inviting her over was a chance to get back together and he would not go on the cruise with the new girl. Why she brought a gun, I cannot understand. I think she has some kinda of Personality disorder.
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

I think she is a major manipulator, and he was totally using her. I don't why she brought the gun either. I'm thinking maybe she figured she'd try to change his mind so she'd get him back or he take her on the trip. Maybe she thought, this was his last chance. If he was still going with the other girl, then she'd kill him, yes the nobody else can have him thing. She definitely planned it.

I can't help thinking of my trustee when I watch Martinez. He was an angry little man too. Your evaluations are too low!! Have you ever heard of common easements?? yes or no!! I feel like he called me ma'am too, but that's just probably in my imagination... oh, it's all so foggy.... On the other hand, they say Martinez goes over and talks to the family a lot during the trial and I think the jury sees that so they may think his aggression is justified.
      BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

Haven't watched it, but my friend is addicted to it. Guess everyone loves a good train wreck. Just based on what I'm hearing I can't see how she could be found innocent, but you never quite know with these things.

Comment

Okay... so I don't watch TV and I have no idea what you are all talking about but I admit I'm curious??? :O
          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

I have been following! Love true crime...Doc looks like a huge bottom feeder. LOVE Martinez.
            Last edited by df04527; 03-22-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

HOLY COW! I just Googled this!

She stabbed him 29 times, shot him 3 times, and then slit his throat in SELF-DEFENSE????? Really?? On the surface... that's all I can say is wow!
              Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
              Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TheBajan View Post

She stabbed him 29 times, shot him 3 times, and then slit his throat in SELF-DEFENSE????? Really?? On the surface... that's all I can say is wow!
                Exactly, kind of hard to claim self-defense when you can't stop at 10 and decide to go for another 19. You know, just to be sure.

Comment

I am so sick of this. . . Arias this Arias that. When will my local new casters move onto more important things like our push to change the exemptions - something that will really help many Arizonians?

I stopped listening long ago.

Des.

Comment

I am ready for it to be over soon, I just do not get why Martinez did not offer a plea deal for life in prison . As to avoid the victims family being put this trial and awful tape recordings and pictures. The state is paying for it all. His poor parents are dead, the GrandMom who raised him died last year. I believe he has like 7 siblings sitting in courtroom watching this trial. Pray they can sleep at night after the trial.
                    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

I started to watch it once it was cross examination...and quickly tired of the back and forth childish "i can out smart / out wit you" bantering between Martinez and Arias. Wish they'd just end the thing already... I think she's guilty - but I also think theres a smidge of truth to how Alexander was as well. Justified? never.... however she should be found guilty, but then I thought Casey Anthony was guilty too and look what happened there. :/

@Des- I hear ya - taxpayers $ hard at work....ugh.

@ stray - LOL re: the Martinez / your trustee comment.

Comment

Does Arizona EVER hold court? Gosh how frustrating. No wonder this thing is dragging on ad nauseum! At least with CA...they held court everyday and it was a good 8 hour day everyday (mon-fri) and in fact, asked the jury if they were willing to come in on one of the holidays. Geesh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBajan View Post

I know! If I was the prosecution, I would just wrap up the case and get into the hands of the jury as quickly as possible. There is no way a sane jury could vote anything but guilty for her.

I thought this was just a local Arizona matter. I had no idea that the rest of the country even knew about this case.
                          The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                          "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                          Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

I heard about it through a friend and saw a tiny bit on the national news, but haven't heard all that much about it. I don't understand why they even bother with cases like this. Obviously she is guilty with no chance of getting off so I assume it's just to decide whether or not she gets the death penalty.

Comment

Could be a possible mistrial due to one juror. Ugh. Would hate to have this entire thing re-tried...

will have to see what the judge says today

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X