Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone is well :)

Just popped on to say hello to all and hope you're all enjoying spring

Now if this damn rain would just stop *sighs*...

Hugs to all!

Pandora, I hope all is well! I would like to have responded with, "but April showers bring May flowers"... alas, it's already May! So, May the rain bring you June flowers!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good to see you, Pandora!

In the S.F. Bay Area we seem to have jumped into Summer, at least for today. Of course as long as you don't live east of the East Bay Hills, summer around here means we might actually hit 80 for a day! But 80 seems hot in a house with no air conditioning and most of us don't have airconditioning because it rarely gets hot enough to really need it.

Rain????? Wish we could have some of yours. The State is preparing for a big wild fire year.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

We're in the midst of a drought that has been going for several years, so rain is welcome.... just not all at once! *Sigh*

Hi Lady, I know what you mean about your fire season. We are entering ours...
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

JB, LITR, AC; always a pleasure Ok, which one of you Floridians took my winning lotto ticket of $590 mil? C'mon..share.

We have so much rain here the mold spores are horrible! I swear I think Big Brother is tracking my every move due to all the dang sudafed I've had to buy :/ Ever try buying the real stuff? Good God Almighty! Why dont they just fingerprint me and give me a number placard. Sheesh.

Been crazy busy so havent been on much, but pray all is well with everyone. Hopefully things will start to slow down a bit on this end and I can come out to play a bit more

Comment

Not me *sigh* The winning ticket was sold about 3 hours away from where I am.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

The winning ticket was sold about 30 minutes from where I live. I do shop at Publix, so at least I feel like I was "close" to winning! LOL
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I had 2 of the winning numbers.
                The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                  I had 2 of the winning numbers.
                  That and $0.25 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks!

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Doing well here in NC--glad to hear everyone else is---3 wks. of rain here and finally some sun--it hurt my eyes.

Hope everyone has a nice Memorial weekend and be safe. sammie
                    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Hey JB...I'm 30 mins from that publix too in lolakes and my dd is in san antonio/dade city... hey neighbor!

Comment

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
                        Hey JB...I'm 30 mins from that publix too in lolakes
                        You got to be kiddin'!

I'm living in Land O Lakes, too..
                        Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                        FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                        FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Small world! Hey neighbor to you also! Three of us pretty close. I'm at 52 and the vet/suncoast parkway. I actually didn't know lol went that far north but it sure does.

Comment

Originally posted by df04527 View Post
                            Small world! Hey neighbor to you also! Three of us pretty close. I'm at 52 and the vet/suncoast parkway. I actually didn't know lol went that far north but it sure does.
                            That is indeed quite far up north.

I'm living in Oakstead off 54 between lol-Blvd and vet/suncoast. The way lol is spread over the map is very funny. Our closest Publix is right around the corner but is part of Lutz. And when you are getting further away in the same direction (west) on 54 and reach Ballantrae, you are in lol again. Hahaha..

But really - a small world. Reminds me of the guy who checked my passport when I arrived at Berlin/Germany. His wife was living in Pinellas Park. Unreal!
                            Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                            FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                            FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

About 30 mins from me also.

Another winning ticket was sold in Tampa on Saturday! I may need to drive a little to buy my tickets!

I hope everyone is well. I haven't been around much lately.
                              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X