Sad, sad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad, sad news...

I am in a numb state right now. This has nothing to do with BK but I needed to just cry on the shoulder of my 'virtual' family.

Today I got a phone call from my dearest, oldest friend. We go all the way back to childhood together. Her baby sister was shot and killed while someone stole her truck. Before I could even process this information, I got another phone call from my son. His ex-wife (I am still friends with) was stabbed to death while someone was stealing her jeep. The two cases were completely unrelated. I'm reeling in bewilderment. It seems the world is spinning out of control.

To those of you with faith, please keep my son, his step-children, and my dear friend in your prayers. I'm afraid I won't be able to take off of work to go to the funerals. Both families are located in Texas but in different parts of the state. I'm in Michigan.

Thank you all for being there for me.

The Bajan
    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

OH what is this world coming to???

i'm so sorry for your loss and for the families of those that lost their loved ones. i'm just numb reading your post. it will never sink in to me how another human being can do that to another human. i will never understand it. i will be praying for all of them, plus our entire society, which is falling apart with all this anger and lack of respect for human life. it is truly a sin.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I am so sorry to read of all this. {{{HUGGS}}} and prayers go to you, your family, and your friend's family.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wow...i am so sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers from Florida!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from Arizona as well. There is just too much violence in this world.

Des.

Comment

My thougts and prayers from Wa state are with you and your family/rriend also. I feel so numb, but not as numb as I know you must.
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

That's horrible. I'm so sorry!
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Too much for one family, too much for any family. My best thoughts are with you.

Comment

That is terrible news, I am sorry for both your losses

Comment

So sorry to hear of this very sad news. Love and hugs from New Jersey.

Comment

Love and Hugs from the state of PA.

I just don't understand why we treat our fellow man. like we do

Comment

I'm just so grateful for you all... thank you so much.

Comment

How are you doing today....?
                          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

AC... thanks for asking. I'm a bit better than yesterday. I keep going from numb shock to quiet weeping and back again. It's like something you see on the news... I hate watching the news. Information keeps coming in about what happened. Amazingly, my childhood friend is keeping herself together pretty well. She has a faith to be admired.

I'll be better... thanks again for asking. Time heals all things.

Comment

That is horrible. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X