This is a MOST VALUABLE resource!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a MOST VALUABLE resource!

I am so grateful to all who have posted on this site. I am a stressed out wreck over this CH 7 BK with the Credit Card companies calling almost every day. I sure do appreciate the administrator of this site and the value of some emotional quiet this site and its contributors have made here. I did not Think I could get through all this without having the generous support from the administrator and all the contributors. THANK YOU ALL.

It certainly is, and I think that most of us feel the same way that you do about it.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bump!
      Filed (in pro se): 1/2010
      341: 2/2010
      Discharge: 4/2010
      Final Decree Entered: 5/2010

Comment

We all feel stressed this forum is the best and you get good solid advice and what I like if someone post wrong advice you can bank your bottom dollar someone will be along shortly to correct any bad info... Several attornies and Legal buffs here daily working behind the scenes! This place rocks!
        Started in Chapt 13 Switched to Chapt 7 Discharged 2009 Dec.........Filed New Chapt 13 in 2010 to deal with new surgery bill and stripped second mortgage! The story continues

Comment

I could not agree with you more. The site is an amazing resource!
          Stopped paying CCs 1/1/2009
          Filed 10/2/2009 341 11/8/2009
          Discharged! 1/13/2009 I can hardly believe it....

Comment

I agree. When I first found this site, I was a mess, stressed out and scared of the unknown of BK. All I can say to you "newbies" is read, read, read everything you can on this site, it will ease your mind.
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

the best site around!!! It has gotten me through a lot!!! and still does!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X