This Forum is a Godsend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Forum is a Godsend!

Just spoke with a law firm representating Capital One who filed a civil complaint about our Cap One card. It felt good not to feel intimidated by them, I was the one asking questions, and the paralegal I spoke with was flustered and had to talk with his supervisor, at the end of the conversation I told him we were filing BK and gave him our lawyer's information. Without this forum and all the information available to educate us about BK, I would have had to take a tranquilizer after talking to them had I not felt so empowered! I really appreciate everyone offering their experiences up and all of the invaluable resources and support. I don't know how we would have been able to navigate through this nightmare if it weren't for this forum. I don't post alot, but believe me I am here reading! Just knowing others have made it through to the other side and are doing well gives us hope that we can start over and be happy again.
    Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
    Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
    DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

This site is AMAZING.

If you have the timee, the answer to aalmosst aanything can be found here, and backed up with solid references. I have saved maybe $10,000 in legal fees by spendding one year on this site. KUDOS!

Comment

In the financial debt management and debt resolution areas I have not found a better website either....lot of smart people here and all willing to help.

Comment

Just knowing you can come here and not be judged negatively is such a help. We finally made the decision to let the house go, our family who have heard about this are treating us differently, instead of being supportive they are the opposite. Oh well, you really find out who is in your corner when you are going through a crisis. Letting the house go gives us the opportunity to move away from here where DH can look for better job opportunities. Where we live is dying, it's very bad. We are looking forward to starting over somewhere else even though we are middle aged.
        Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
        Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
        DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X