No announcement yet.

Yay! Site up and running!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree on the layout of the site! It's looking great!

And I'm new as well, so when the site went down for a while, I felt soo lost!! I started wondering what I would do without all of the helpful advise I've found from here, but thankfully, that's not the case!
    Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
    341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
    Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

I was lost! Thank you to all for getting this site back up!

Comment

Well, whatever happened it toasted the Search function database. Try looking for your old posts, or anyone's posts, and you will see there is no record of your posts between Feb. 26, 2009 and Sept. 10, 2010 - the last 17 months of your posting record is missing! This means the Search function cannot find any old posts before the board was restored on 9-10-2010. That should be of concern to both old-timers and newbies alike. There was a wealth of information on this board posted in the last 17 months. It is now nearly impossible to find any of it.

I hope Laz has been notified by the admins, and that this is fixable.
        “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

i'm glad it's back up

Comment

Hi WhatMoney:

I have passed your post along to Laz. There are many new and different features in this new software package that are not functional yet. I, like you, sincerely hope nothing has been truly lost, but is simply not brought online yet.

Please keep notifying one of us Mods of any problems that you, or anyone else finds, and we will be glad to pass them along.

Thanks,
            AC
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X