Yay! Site up and running!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Site up and running!!!

I am fairly new here, but wanted to say how much I missed this forum the last week! I have come to rely on the members for support even though I don't regularly post. DH and I have just retained our attorney and will be ready to file hopefully next week. I have been freaking out all week - so glad the forum is back up and running. Heaven knows I will need the support in the coming weeks!

Thanks to all of you - and your support!!

OTF
    Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Ditto. I haven't been able to get my "fix"....lol. And I also consider myself fairly new here. By the way, congrats on the retention of your attorney, a very important milestone!!
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

We are now ready to file, working on the paperwork, UGH, not so much fun! I was so down when this forum wasn't online, I have been coming here alot to get information and help with our upcoming filing. Not to mention just the moral support and community of people here that are so understanding and non-judgemental and so helpful. Thank heavens it's back!
      Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
      Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
      DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Glad to see the site is back up! I like the new look.
        Filed: 6/30/2010
        341: 7/26/2010
        Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

HERE too

Sooooo glad also. Havin trougle getting onto pacer without having my fix first.
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I realized how much I missed this site while it was down. I was glad to see the posts on another forum from members here asking what had happened. The new format is really sleek and clear.

Comment

I was worried that some large creditor had bought it to shut it down and leave us all blind. (Didn't think it was likely but I can spin a conspiracy thought with the best of 'em...)

My 341 is in less than 2 weeks... quick... less than a month after filing...
              12/2009 Stopped paying CCs; 3/10 1st suit;
              8/2010 finally served; No Asset 7 filed. 11 mos since last bal xfer
              9/22/10 60 day club; 9/24/10 report of no distr; 11/23/10 DISCHARGED

Comment

Let me assure all of you how much we Mods are happy to see the site back up as well. I cannot speak for the others, but when suddenly I couldn't log in and check things, I was just as distressed and 'in the dark' as you.

Have a grand weekend.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I'm so happy its back up too! Just starting down this road of bk and was quite worried about the whole mess without you all ;) Just by reading posts makes me feel a bit better so it was surely missed by me.

Comment

So what happened to the site last week? Was it just down to update to the new look? I was panicked and agree about how much I missed my "fix".

Comment

Oh thank god it's not gone

I was so worried that it was gone for good. Hadn't been on in a while since I had to put my filing on hold. Then yesterday I went to link to get on and it was gone. I can now breathe again. Woo Hoo everyone here is so helpful. Gettin back in the grove to do pro se work again. Like the new look.

Comment

OMG I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!! Thank you so much to whoever got it back up and running! This week was the longest week ever!!

Update on me - paying my retainer fee on Monday!
                        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                          Update on me - paying my retainer fee on Monday!
                          Great news Freddy03!!!!
                          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad to see that the forum is up and running again. Thanks mods!
                            Ch. 13
                            5 payments down, 55 to go

Comment

My S.O. thought i was sick. Not on the pooter reading the BK forum ALL the time. The house was clean. OMG whats wrong!! AHHHH everything is back to normal.
                              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X