BKF new feature - post voting thumbs up/down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting...

LAZ must've disabled the "Approve / Disapprove" "Thumbs up / Thumbs Down" option for my user name as I dont see it anywhere for any of my postings any longer. ?? Now the question becomes - Anyone else been disabled too? am I the "bad seed" of the bunch? or... is it because I requested it? Oh God..awful thought.. maybe I'm gonna get banned? *gasping for air*

Laz?? You around?

Comment

Pandora,

I've never been able to see the thumbs up/down on my posts, only on other people's posts if that what you're talking about. I see it as an option for your post that I am replying to. I'll even click on you...lol

PS: See, I did click you...LOL
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

You're not allowed to vote on your own postings. Now that would be unfortunate and cause excessive abuse.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Laz must be updating something again cause now I only get the option to vote thumbs up....thumbs down is gone?
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10

Comment

Yeah - I get that... however even when not logged in..and reading... it shows nothing for me, and my posts arent being "logged" so to speak - *points to the 509*

Watch.. now it will change LOL *EDIT* See... made a liar out of me LMAO - it changed :/

*gasp* To be banished from BKF.. now THAT is a horrid thought! Better keep the box locked from now on

Comment

LOL pandora...ooops, the thumbs up is now a word.....

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
                Pandora,

I've never been able to see the thumbs up/down on my posts, only on other people's posts if that what you're talking about. I see it as an option for your post that I am replying to. I'll even click on you...lol

PS: See, I did click you...LOL
                LOL joe.... really? I've been able to see it on my own up until earlier this morning - or around noon time. Strange.

That little thumb makes me wanna go "heeeyyyyyyyyy" and do my best Fonzie impersonation

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                  That little thumb makes me wanna go "heeeyyyyyyyyy" and do my best Fonzie impersonation
                  LOL!!!!! Not anymore....little thumb gone bye bye....

Comment

I don't think you can give your own posts thumbs up.... That would ruin the popularity contest....lol
                    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Yes, I'm reading everything guys. Thanks for you inputs and opinion, as long as its constructive ...

I removed the thumbs down. The purpose of helpful answers is to find the most "helpful answers", so I don't see a point in negative ratings.

When new people come and join the community, they may click on http://www.bkforum.com/helpfulanswers.php and see a list of the highest rated posts. Clearly some posts contain a lot more insight and value than others; using this system everybody can quickly find and read some of the most insightful posts on BKForum.

Helpful Answers is not a popularity contest, it is a system to help people find and read what is deemed most valuable by the community.
                      www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

Hey Laz,

Again, I am appreciative of your efforts. I just hope this works out as you envision and does not become diluted in a hotbed of personality disorders (how's this for diplomatic??). This is way too helpful and valuable for that. I only ask that you continue monitoring closely and be ready to pull the plug on some of the enhancements if need be. I understand this is not a free site, duh, and traffic drives $$, but please don't let the integrity of the spirit that makes this the valuable, supportive resource it is become compromised.

Comment

Thank you Laz Keep up the great work!

Comment

yes, laz, i think this is a much better way of doing it. (especially for me... one who apparently, because of my LOUD posts..has a tendency to attract strolling trollers! ) LOL!!

so thumbs up to the thumbs down!
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
                              Hey Laz,

Again, I am appreciative of your efforts. I just hope this works out as you envision and does not become diluted in a hotbed of personality disorders (how's this for diplomatic??). This is way too helpful and valuable for that. I only ask that you continue monitoring closely and be ready to pull the plug on some of the enhancements if need be. I understand this is not a free site, duh, and traffic drives $$, but please don't let the integrity of the spirit that makes this the valuable, supportive resource it is become compromised.
                              wow joe...impressive...i'll second the motion
                              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X