Private Message Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
    Glad I didn't get any spam - too high in sodium and I need to watch my blood pressure. LOL.
    you are prime today drowning ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck spam...what is that anyway????
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Lovely Spam!
      Wonderful Spam!
      Perhaps our game-playing friend would like to catapult a cow. Or visit the Spam Museum. ( My ds was there a few years ago)

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
        you are prime today drowning ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck spam...what is that anyway????
        Minced, processed ham meat that is formed into a rectangular block and canned. In the old days, there was a key attached to the can. To open the can, you hooked the key into a little tab and rolled a strip of metal away around the can to get the top off. The *meat* was usually sliced, fried a little in a frying pan to brown it, and served on bread or a bun. It was a food staple during the 1950s, because it was inexpensive, and Hormel still makes it today.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

There's a turkey version of it now too

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

LOL, I'm not surprised. There is a turkey version of almost everything nowadays...

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
              From what I saw last night, they were PM-ing those members who were online at the time. They didn't PM me, but they did Des.
              I wasn't online last night.
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
                I wasn't online last night.
                Okay..... that shoots THAT theory....... Oh well.... Thanks for the report.

Comment

I got one from omeqe02

Comment

aww man..everyone's got secret admirers but me? I feel so unloved.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                      aww man..everyone's got secret admirers but me? I feel so unloved.....

I am unloved, too, dammit!!
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                        I am unloved, too, dammit!!
                        you wanna PM each other ? LOL

Comment

Gee whiz, you love-lorns. I could have left these wily guys alone to have their way with you....

LOL I don't think so...

Comment

Spam was invented in WWII and was "spiced ham". ergo, SPAM. It is junk meat like off of the head cheese area. Then the troops got "chipped beef on toast" then know as S.O.S.

Now, both are sold today and S.O.S. is a very good dinner, if you cannot find an M.R.E. to eat. The last of WWII's C-rations were eaten mostly by my brother in the Viet Nam era. He loved them, but now he is terminally ill from what they call agent orange, or, perhaps, spam. 'Hub
                            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

good he sent me 1 too

Comment

They can't get our info right?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X