Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing In Problems

****** just a general alert******

when you go to get onto the site the following happens and has been happening to others. i'm just concerned about the new people trying to get onto the site???

tobee43, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You have not clicked on the activation link which was emailed to you during your initial registration. If you have not received your activation email, please make sure that you search your inbox and your spam folder carefully. If you still cannot find your activation link, you can post here a request to be activated. If a week after you post a request your account is still inactive, then please contact site administrators here....

2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i know there is the other thread with the spam problem:

but this sign-in problem is still going on today?

thanks!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

I got the same thing this morning. Hope it is fixed soon.
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreCards View Post
      I got the same thing this morning. Hope it is fixed soon.
      yes, it seems like after last weeks site changes (laz did post and say a few changes had been made in i.e. the blog area)...it seemed or appeared right after that, this problem started. or maybe it's just a coincidence????

also, if you just hit "new posts" or even your profile you can get in.
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

same here.... still getting the error page.

Comment

Let's start with the obvious

When each of you look up to the far right corner of the screen, does your forum user name show up after Welcome, or do you see blank fields for Username and Password? If you see the blank fields, try logging in again using your forum username and password. What happens then?

If you still can't get into the forums, the next thing to try is to delete your website browsing history, cookies, etc. To do this, if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox, in the Menu at the top of the screen click Tools/Internet Options. Select Delete, click OK, then close your browser, open it again, and if necessary log into BK Forum again using your username and password in the blank fields.

Please let us mods know if either of these options fixes your access problem.
          Last edited by lrprn; 08-22-2011, 06:09 PM.
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

me too

Comment

This happened to me upon arrival today, yet it showed me as signed in in the upper left corner. I was allowed to navigate anywhere I normally go without issue though.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I was able to get in but I only navigate through 'New Posts'. After at least 6 hours, the only 'new post' is this one. eeep.
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Seems like these spammers are getting pretty sophisticated. More and more are hitting our forum. Goes to show that our forum is a popular place. I too get the error page but if you just ignore it and go to your destination it goes away. i am sure LAZ will fix it by and by. The spammers are keeping the mods pretty busy though. 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                    Seems like these spammers are getting pretty sophisticated. More and more are hitting our forum. Goes to show that our forum is a popular place. I too get the error page but if you just ignore it and go to your destination it goes away. i am sure LAZ will fix it by and by. The spammers are keeping the mods pretty busy though. 'Hub
                    So should we avoiding clicking on anything in the window that pops up. I am afraid I clicked on "here", but it didn't seem to do anything.
                    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I am sitting next to 'Hub, and while I can type 'bk' in the URL or address bar, and go to the Home Page of the forum, and then from there, go anywhere else I wish, he cannot. He gets the error mentioned, and has to work around it by clicking 'New Posts'.
                      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                        I was able to get in but I only navigate through 'New Posts'. After at least 6 hours, the only 'new post' is this one. eeep.
                        I have noticed also that 'New Posts' do not seem to post correctly. I thought it was me, but when I was on earlier, I would have thought that my 'new posts' would have had a much longer list, as I had not been on much during the day.

Thank you for confirming that suspicion. I will report that as well.
                        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Same problem here.
                          There are two secrets for success in life:
                          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
                              Let's start with the obvious

When each of you look up to the far right corner of the screen, does your forum user name show up after Welcome, or do you see blank fields for Username and Password? If you see the blank fields, try logging in again using your forum username and password. What happens then?

If you still can't get into the forums, the next thing to try is to delete your website browsing history, cookies, etc. To do this, if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox, in the Menu at the top of the screen click Tools/Internet Options. Select Delete, click OK, then close your browser, open it again, and if necessary log into BK Forum again using your username and password in the blank fields.

Please let us mods know if either of these options fixes your access problem.
                              thanks for the guidance... but it didn't work here. i use both firefox and explorer 9. actually, you can't even get an option to sign in. you just get the page saying you are not authorized. normally, you have that area on the top of the right hand side to sign with with your user name and password. well, it's no longer an option, because as it says you have not been authorized to be on that page???

what's odd if i got via my email notification of one of the threads i'm watching, i have no problem and get directly in. it's only when i go in via the home page and it says i'm not authorized.
                              Last edited by tobee43; 08-23-2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X