top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am still having problems... Is anyone else.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still having problems... Is anyone else.

Hi All:

I am at work tonight and am able to log on fine to the BKForum on my work computer. But with my laptop which is sitting on the same desk, give me the wonderful old 'Page Not Found' error that we so enjoyed the last several days.

This is with using both Internet Explorer and Firefox. I am able to go to other websites fine with my laptop.

I was also maneuvering around fine earlier today at home with both the desktop machines and the laptops.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

First time logging in for ages, but I had no problems.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

I guess it was a 'hiccup' on the laptop's part. The Forum came up just fine a minute ago...
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

It appears to be working for me as well.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I got a 'page not found' about an hour ago. It only lasted for a couple of refreshes before it came up.
          Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

I didn't experience any issues at all today.
            The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

so far so good for me as well. other than that first page that i still don't have permission..etc.
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X