Why do I see this message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I see this message?

For quite a while now (at least six months) I see this message when I log in. As far as I can tell, my account is functioning normally despite what the message says.

daveinIL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You have not clicked on the activation link which was emailed to you during your initial registration. If you have not received your activation email, please make sure that you search your inbox and your spam folder carefully. If you still cannot find your activation link, you can post here a request to be activated. If a week after you post a request your account is still inactive, then please contact site administrators here
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get it too...
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

me too, for years already. no worries lol.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Really? i don't get it. Not complaining though!

Comment

It's an error that only the forum administrator can address/fix. I'll have it looked into.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

'Hub gets it also. We both have ignored it.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I get it too, I suspect most of us get it. Everything works, so I ignore it and move on.
              8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
              11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

yes, i have always had that message. i never get to see the face of the site
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

As sort of an addendum to this, after receiving that message, I can't search without getting 'your search cannot be completed because you have just logged in'... something along those lines.
                  Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

I can see the Home Page when I log in, but when I click on the 'New Posts' button, I get an 'invalid redirect URL' message.

Comment

I started getting it about a month ago, but then it lets me click around the site like normal.

Comment

I bet I don't get that msg because I never log out of the site but I hope they fix soon for ya's.

Comment

What do you do when you have a power outage?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X