when spouse refuses to help in BK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when spouse refuses to help in BK??

my husband and I are separating. He still wants to work it out....I do not. he has not moved out but has said if after next week I still feel the same, he will move in with his brother before 12/31.

he says either way he will not cooperate with my filing BK ( says he doesnt believe in it for philosophical & religious reasons) ...which means he will not give me his last 6 months paystubs.... I HAVE to file before 12/31 for several reasons, none relating to his place of residence

I want to File BK-7... we are over the median income however still may pass the means test when the expenses are put into the equation.

Also, I noticed a question asking how much of the non-BK filer's income goes towards the household expenses ( paraphrasing)
    I can honestly say less than 10% of his income ( which was the icing on the cake when pondering divorce)

Is there a way to force him to provide the paystubs?? Do I need to include his income at all if he will not be in the household??? If forced into Chapter 13 (not my first choice but not the worse that can happen in my situation) will the trustee ignore my husband's income?

how can I prove that he no longer lives here??

I have so many questions running thru my head and so little time.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X