what you claim as household exemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you claim as household exemptions

Are these physically gone through somehow by the trustee or anybody else? Im sure that sounds bad, but Im not trying to hide anything, but I live ni a furnisehd rental right now, with the landlords in Utah, and had not planned to divulge my BK situation with them, but if a trustee is going to walk through our hosue, I am wondering on how to prove whats theirs vs mine.

Chances are they won't do a walk thru from all my reading on this forum that is not the norm. Unless you have some issue with the trustee to give them reason to doubt your claims which I seriously doubt you shouldn't have any problems.

Good luck!
    Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

I agree with justplaintired. From what I have read here, walk-thrus are unusual, though Southernbelle's Trustee sent an appraiser to look at her house. That turned out okay. We have invited our Trustee to send someone to look at our stuff. So far, no takers.....
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

cool, thanks we will see - filing is going to be posponed a bit as I take care of some vehicle issues - thanks again!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X