X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee

www.BankruptcyForum.com

Please help with Schedule C

Hello I need help in keeping my personal items I have a savings acct with a $o balance. I own a car valued at $2,200. Utility deposit of $300.00. I believe my tax refund will be around $4,500 this year most of that is EIC. I have a 5pc bedroom , computer, stereo, tv's, dryer, all around $1,000 total My clothes around $300.00. Religion,reading books, Bibles, and pictures all around $280.00. I have a firearm for $100.00 Please help me to list these items on the Schedule c with the law codes. need desperate help immediately Thank you.
    Last edited by Tam0; 10-30-2005, 10:37 PM. Reason: I left somethings out

Comment

Can anyone help me with the statement of Affairs. If you can kind of scan thru with a brief description of each section it would be gladly appreciated as soon as possible. Thank you and Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam0 View Post
        Can anyone help me with the statement of Affairs. If you can kind of scan thru with a brief description of each section it would be gladly appreciated as soon as possible. Thank you and Please.
        Hi. I see no one has replied. I live in TN and I am about to go through a judgement myself. legal Aid is helping me and you should probably go see them too. Where do you live?

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jeff0633 View Post
          Hi. I see no one has replied. I live in TN and I am about to go through a judgement myself. legal Aid is helping me and you should probably go see them too. Where do you live?

Jeff
          Jeff, this thread is quite old and Tam0 hasn't posted here in a very long time so she isn't going to see your question.

In the future, rather than pulling up and posting on such an old thread (which is against forum rules, by the way) if you have a question or want to make a comment, please just start a new thread of your own.

Also the information posted here in this thread is pre-Oct 2005 when the new bk law went into effect so it may not be 100% accurate any longer.

I'm sure you didn't mean to do anything wrong....just wanted to remind you about the forum rule about not posting on old threads and why it exists. Thanks!
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget