top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need little help with health care exemptions and the mean test..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need little help with health care exemptions and the mean test..

Pardon me I meant "means" (LOL)

I was doing the online means test and I came upon section 34 "Health Insurance , Dissability Insurance, and Health Savings Account".

Like most people, BK is my last stand. I never thought I would get to this point and I did my best to avoid this situation..I used up my 401k (unwisely), etc..etc...One of the areas I did to make ends meet was I cut my dental plan out completely and reduced my medical Healh insurance bennifits for myself and family..

Since I am about 6 months away from filing I'm wondering if I should inrease my health and dental bennifits to a more reasonable standard...

Opinions please....

THanks!!
    Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

If you able to afford it and need the deduction for the means test, do it. Any little bit would help. By upping the benefits you will also lessen your out of pocket expense, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbornetun View Post
      If you able to afford it and need the deduction for the means test, do it. Any little bit would help. By upping the benefits you will also lessen your out of pocket expense, right?
      I would deffinately lessen my out of pocket expenses and it would give me the financial stability to complete my plan..(no medical surprise expenses)..
      I can afford the increase in bennifits now because I will soon stop paying my unsecured creditors..

Thanks for the input!
      Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X