Items in Pawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items in Pawn

How do you report items stuck on Pawn tickets? Say you have your $600 rifle & Scope pawned for $200. But you are forced to file before you can pick it up.

There is a place right on the petition for items you own that are held by someone else.

You might want to check that with your attorney as the correct spot. Because those items are 'in a pawn shop' don't you have to pay back the loan to redeem the item? So that amount you owe will be on the matrix and you will have to disclose what the collateral is and where it is located.
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Originally posted by StartingOver08 View Post
      There is a place right on the petition for items you own that are held by someone else.

You might want to check that with your attorney as the correct spot. Because those items are 'in a pawn shop' don't you have to pay back the loan to redeem the item? So that amount you owe will be on the matrix and you will have to disclose what the collateral is and where it is located.
      And the interest rate at pawn shops is awful. We had to pawn 'Hub's ring that had been my grandfather's. If we didn't redeem it in thirty days, the interest rate doubled! Never again.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X