Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMgosh, 341 set and...

its not until Jan 21st!
    We filed on Nov. 20th. That is a full 8 weeks. Its only been since Friday when we filed and I've been stressed. How do I go 8 weeks?

We were close on our DMI, but I need to pick up some more shifts waitressing, because we are so broke. Is that OK to do now that we have filed?

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
    Report of no distribution 1/21/10
    Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

8 weeks? Wow!

Where are you located? I hope we don't have to wait that long. At least you have the filing step completed.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

We are in Eastern Wisconsin. Our atty. assistant called to give us the news. She stated in the last month or so shes been seeing them go from 6-7 weeks out to 8 weeks. Yikes.
      Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
      Report of no distribution 1/21/10
      Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Comment

ours was scheduled for Dec 30th, 6 weeks from the filing date. Our attorney said that there are so many being filed right now in our state that the courts are getting overwhelmed. I think the way the economy is going that it is going to get worse before it get's better

Comment

We are in Eastern WI as well, we filed on September 29th and just had our 341 on November 20th. So, just about the same thing!

KBB
          Filed - 9/28/09
          341 - 11/20/09
          Last Day to Object - 1/19/10
          My BK blog: http://forgiveusourdebts.wordpress.com

Comment

Just hang in there, it will go faster than you think!
            New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

The important thing is you filed and have the automatic stay on your side. I cannot believe how powerful of a tool this has been in our case.

We also filed Friday. Not a single call, starting Monday.

One call today from a car dealership that didn't (and does not) understand the stay. We have a car there for repairs. 6k in transmission work. We are waiting to see if the trustee will claim this asset (didn't have enough exemptions to cover it). Meanwhile, the dealership has to hang onto it. Not sure if they understood this, but hopefully they don't do anything stupid.

Our 341 is set for Dec. 23, so about a month after filing, as expected.

Anyway, congrats on filing from a fellow member of "The Last Friday" club.

Good luck, cya at discharge!
              11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
              12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
              3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X