Attorney still has not filed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attorney still has not filed.....

He has been paid, in full for 2 1/2 weeks.....He says he is going to file this week, we shall see.....thats what he said last week and the week before..

I know he is busy, no swamped, I understand that. I think he is going to hold off and file so my 341 comes up after christmas and new years...just a hunch...

Sorry, slight vent, I am good now....

My attorney said he would wait to file the first week of December. He wants to wait until a certain trustee gets a full caseload. Guess one trustee can be a pain in the ass.

Maybe your attorney waiting will benefit you.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Originally posted by LimpDisc View Post
      My attorney said he would wait to file the first week of December. He wants to wait until a certain trustee gets a full caseload. Guess one trustee can be a pain in the ass.

Maybe your attorney waiting will benefit you.
      He came highly recommended and knows his stuff...just tired of wating...

Comment

Hey maybe your lawyer is doing you a favor.

My discharge date is 12/22.......merry christmas.
        IT IS REALLY MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS. I cannot wait till this is done so I understand how you feel

You will be fine when they file. Hang in there!
        Filed 9/14
        341 10/22/09
        Trustees report of no distribution 10/26
        Scheduled for discharge 12/22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X