Vehicle Intentions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Intentions???

Where would I find on our BK petition where the attorney listed our intentions?I keep going over our petition and can't find that information. Maybe listed on a separate form not included in the petition???
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Originally posted by LimpDisc View Post
    Where would I find on our BK petition where the attorney listed our intentions?I keep going over our petition and can't find that information. Maybe listed on a separate form not included in the petition???
    The intention form should be there somewhere in your petition. Have you filed or are you getting ready to file? If you can't find the intention form, contact your attorney for a copy. Good luck!
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Getting ready to file. We will sign the paperwork on Tuesday.

Guess that's another question I'll add to our list.

We have a car were keeping just because we need the expense. We will list the car as reaffirming, but no way we keep the car even short term. The car is upside down by $5,000 or more. Anyone know how long we need to keep making payments on the car? We plan on making our December 2nd payment and will file sometime before December 9th. The paralegal recommended paying that 12/2 payment so we are current at the 341 meeting. Doesn't bother us to make that payment, but were looking for other opinions. We don't want to blow up our BK because of the car payment, but it doesn't make sense to pay any longer than needed.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Ours was on form B8 "Chapter 7 Individual Debtors Statement of Intention" Same form they put our mortgage on since we are keeping our home as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tlcabk View Post
          Ours was on form B8 "Chapter 7 Individual Debtors Statement of Intention" Same form they put our mortgage on since we are keeping our home as well.
          Thanks. Did a google search for that form. Not something we have yet and sure will get it signed on Tuesday along with all the other paperwork.

Just wish this stupid car issue was easier to resolve.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X