Trustee report filed but can't see it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee report filed but can't see it?

On Pacer it shows the trustee's report was filed a week ago but I can not access it - when I look in the History/Documents section it shows it there but there is no link to the actual report. Am I looking in the wrong place or is there a reason why I can not see the report?

Your looking in the right place. Typically this is like an initial report that you can't click on. It was the same with my case, although a couple days later the Interim report was posted making me an asset case......they want my 2009 refund. Did the trustee say anything about your 2009 taxes? If you search the forum, you'll find references to this initial report, if I remember correctly, the TT is likely considering you an asset case...but don't worry its probably your tax return they want.

Comment

instead of looking at history/documents, look at the docket. that will have it. the history/documents don't have it because it's filed as a docket entry rather than a separate document.
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Maybe it is the tax return??

On the History/Documents it says "Chapter 7 Trustee's Initial Report" but I can not click on it. There is no document number for it yet.

On the Docket it says "Meeting of the Creditors Held and Disposition Pending".

These were both entered over 10 days ago...no update since then.

Comment

You don't get to see it, it is not a public document. It is as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
            You don't get to see it, it is not a public document. It is as simple as that.
            Then what do I get to see? I have seen where people post that they have gotten a Report of No Distribution such as:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, TRUSTEE, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned: $ XXXXX, Assets Exempt: $ XXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XXXXX, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ XXXXXX. (Trustee) (Entered: XX/XX/2009)

Obviously I haven't gotten one of those (yet?). Do I just need to wait longer or if I become an asset case will I get a different report? What will the report look like if I am turned into an asset case because of the tax return?

Comment

You will simply get a docket entry. Maybe some districts post more of the content than others, but what you just posted is about the extent of what you will find. It simply comes up as part of the docket entry, the report is not put on PACER as a public PDF file.

How long has it been since your 341 meeting?

Generally, there is the initial report that is supposed to be filed within 10 days of the 341 meeting, then there is the final report.

Comment

Originally posted by bkresearch View Post
                Then what do I get to see? I have seen where people post that they have gotten a Report of No Distribution such as:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, TRUSTEE, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned: $ XXXXX, Assets Exempt: $ XXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XXXXX, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ XXXXXX. (Trustee) (Entered: XX/XX/2009)

Obviously I haven't gotten one of those (yet?). Do I just need to wait longer or if I become an asset case will I get a different report? What will the report look like if I am turned into an asset case because of the tax return?
                If the trustee files an initial report that you can't see, typically that means that the trustee is considering making you an asset case for some reason.

If you are being made an asset case for some reason, then you will not see a report of no distribution, since there will be a distribution of whatever assets the trustee claims.
                You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Hate to butt in.. but my 341 was on the 27th of Oct. On the free court doc place I don't see anything except my trustee turning motions to on the auto stay. Will this only be on pacer?

Comment

Originally posted by momisery View Post
                    Hate to butt in.. but my 341 was on the 27th of Oct. On the free court doc place I don't see anything except my trustee turning motions to on the auto stay. Will this only be on pacer?
                    The Trustee Initial report showed up on my docket in Pacer 2 days after the 341. Since your 341 was in October I'd think it would be there by now?

Comment

Momisery, you have to use pacer to see the reports and docket items. The free services do not show everything that is in pacer. But even on Pacer, the trustee's initial report will not be viewable if the trustee is considering making you an asset case.
                      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X