It's finally our turn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's finally our turn!

My husband and I received notice of our discharge in the mail yesterday. Yay!!!!! I cannot tell you all how happy this makes us. I feel like I have been waiting to exhale since our 341. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support and encouragement through this process. You have helped us to see that bk does not have to be the end - if you have the right tools, resources, support and a good attorney, it can actually be just what it is supposed to be - A FRESH START. So thanks again to you all. And to those that are just starting on this journey, you have nothing to be ashamed of and if bk is right for you and your family, do some pre-planning if you can and take the plunge. The relief you will feel is priceless!

So, please bring on our hamster dance!!!!
    Filed: 8-19-09
    341: 9-21-09
    Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Originally posted by zpbk13 View Post
    You have helped us to see that bk does not have to be the end - if you have the right tools, resources, support and a good attorney, it can actually be just what it is supposed to be - A FRESH START.

So, please bring on our hamster dance!!!!
    congrats

yes, i agree with the above statement 100 percent
    when i filed 11 years ago, i knew nothing, I didnt even check my credit untill two weeks, becouse i had to file again. i really dont have any credit cars just high interest installments loan,

I wish i had found this site 6 months ago, now, i know why i could not get regualar loans, are credit reports are so outdated, i just disputed my husband credit reports, his score just jumped almost 30 ponts

Im thankful I fould this site,

congrats again
    filed chapter 7 Nov 17, 2009
    341 meeting Dec 21
    dec 22 no funds no asset
    Objections for Discharge due by 02/19/2010

Comment

Congrats to you. We are waiting our NEO discharge any day also. Keep it Fresh!

Comment

zpbk13: Congratulations!!! I wondered if you also got discharged the same day as me. I knew we had our 341's same day and probably same courthouse from what I remember.

How great to have a FRESH START! Best of luck and I am sure your hamsters will be dancing for you soon!
        Filed Ch 7 July 23, 2009
        341 over September 21, 2009
        Discharged November 23, 2009 (received papers November 27, 2009)

Comment

Hey this is great. So for you, your own Victory Dance:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yay! Let's pop the champagne!
            2/12/08 Chapter 7 bankruptcy forms filed (Pro Se).
            5/27/08 Confirmed!

Comment

Congrats!
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X