Ford truck up for reaff today
    got to go before the judge cause
    $900 plus payment involved?

finance company is ford

letter says notice of discharge hearing
    boiler plate for reaffirmation hearing
    notice to appear

What to expect? Not sure

Advice welcome! Happy holidays to all and I do appreciate this forum for its advice to date!
    Started in Chapt 13 Switched to Chapt 7 Discharged 2009 Dec.........Filed New Chapt 13 in 2010 to deal with new surgery bill and stripped second mortgage! The story continues

If your truck payment is over $900 a month, you will have a difficult time getting a judge to approve it.

Expect the judge to look closely at your income and expenses and to make sure you can afford the truck payment after discharge.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

We were negative and had to write a letter of explanation on how we would plan to pay for 2 vehicles and home we planned to reaffirm. The judge read our explanation and let us reaffirm everything because we answered his concerns adequately

Comment

Yes I am negative by 5k or so but I figure with the warranty and toughness of a truck
        I can make the payment with help from the business I own the next alternative is
        send truck away with Ford and get something lower budget not needing ride too bad
        I work from home and wife has car?
        Started in Chapt 13 Switched to Chapt 7 Discharged 2009 Dec.........Filed New Chapt 13 in 2010 to deal with new surgery bill and stripped second mortgage! The story continues

Comment

Had to go to hearing with 50 people in the courthouse it seemed all doing the same..... The judge was reluctant to approve but told him I cover the payment with some business help from the business and that give him enough positive thought process to say approved.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X