top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had 341, trustee report.. please help me understand..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 341, trustee report.. please help me understand..

Hello everyone... so I had my 341 last week and it went well. Trustee said no distribution case but when I looked at his report, it includes my the amount of my house and I am not giving up my house. The house is in both my husbands and my name and he did not file bankruptcy. We have been making the payments on time every month. Please let me know if I am reading this incorrectly and if I should call my mortgage company to make sure everything is ok..

Full docket text for document 13:
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, xxxxxxx, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned: $ 243781.00, Assets Exempt: $ 9460.00, Claims Scheduled: $ 327123.67, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ 327123.67. (xxxxx.)

thank you so much for your help...

brandy

Looks to me like you are in the clear. The value of the house is an asset however it is (I assume) encumbered by a mortgage which would leave no value in a liquidation.

Congrats, you are in the 60 day club.

Comment

They always read like that. They included the amount of our house because we did not reaffirm our mortgage.
      Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
      341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
      Discharged: 11/30/2009
      Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

You are about to be discharged. Worry no more. New hamsters are in training for your Victory dance. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

the amounts in the report of no distribution are *automatically* entered by computer from your petition. the only meaning of the report is that the trustee is not going to be paying creditors from the bk estate. it's exactly what you want.
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09
          discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

thanks for the replies.... yes... I am in the 60 day club..... This has really been an emotional process and now I get to start all over and do it right this time..... no more credit cards for me...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X