NO Distribution???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Distribution???

Per an email from my attorney after our 341 on 10/27 the Trustee filed a "no distribution on the 24th of Nov. Is that a good sign??? We are past the 30 days, so does this mean we are in the clear just holding on until the 28th when it should be dismissed??

Originally posted by momisery View Post
    Per an email from my attorney after our 341 on 10/27 the Trustee filed a "no distribution on the 24th of Nov. Is that a good sign??? We are past the 30 days, so does this mean we are in the clear just holding on until the 28th when it should be dismissed??
    You should check pacer and see if a report of no distribution was filed.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

I signed up for it, but I have a week to wait for it to come in the mail (pacer). But my attorney said the trustee filed a report of no distribution on the 24th of Nov. I am just looking for relief until my pacer info gets here.. thanks for your response!

Comment

Originally posted by momisery View Post
        I signed up for it, but I have a week to wait for it to come in the mail (pacer). But my attorney said the trustee filed a report of no distribution on the 24th of Nov. I am just looking for relief until my pacer info gets here.. thanks for your response!
        If your lawyer said that the trustee filed a report of no distribution, then you just need to wait out your 60 day period, and you will be discharged.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

As bad as it sounds, it is wonderful to be told (at this point) that you are too poor to pay your creditors. (no distribution)

The next 60 days will hopefully pass without issue and you will be discharged before you know it. The holidays and all might help the time pass faster for you.

Congrats on the good news.
          8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
          11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

momisery, it will be 60 days from the day of your 341, not from the day the trustee filed the report. and remember that october has 31 days... so you are even further ahead in the game than you thought!
            filed ch7 May 09
            341 june 09
            discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

So the freedockets website didn't show you the no distribution report? Interesting. I guess there are some things you have to have Pacer to see.

Comment

Once you get your info on http://freecourtdockets.com/ it will be available via google.

Do not use this site. If you do, your docket info is available for any one who knows your full name. I just found out that yesterday and thinking of ways to get ride of it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X