Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

72 Days and still awaiting discharge

This forum has been a lifesaver!

Nov 17th was the last day for objections, however I went from no asset to asset case. Have paid the trustee in full to buy back non exempt portion of automobile.
    When does the discharge happen?

discharge can still happen after 60 days, even in an asset case. it just may take longer to close. try calling the court and asking politely when you might expect the discharge. or check how long discharges are taking in your district to get an idea.
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Happy day, 75 days later got my discharge. It going to be a Merry Christmas

Comment

Congratulations on your Discharge! Yea! Hopefully Hub and Cat can get the hamsters warmed up for you...
        Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
        Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Hamsters warming up for a well deserved Victory Dance, and, a one, anda two:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubblebowl View Post
            Happy day, 75 days later got my discharge. It going to be a Merry Christmas
            Did you call the court house or just wait it out?

Just wondering we are on day 66.. being impatient I know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X