Our 341 is tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our 341 is tomorrow!

And, like everyone else, I'm nervous the day before! LOL!

At least we got some friends to come watch the babies for us so we don't have the added stress of them at the courthouse. We have a 1 and 2 year old and I was dreading having them there with my already frazzled nerves.

Hopefully it will be easy. We have no assets. We are a one income family and all our expenses were well within the guidelines. Haven't used any credit for almost 2 years. Keep your fingers crossed! I will report back tomorrow with how it went.

You're so lucky!! We just filed yesterday and ours is on the 8th!! You case sound like a very simple one. I'm sure it will go smoothly.
    12/2/09- Filed non-consumer Chp. 7
    1/11/10- 341 Hearing
    1/21/10- Confirmed No Asset
    3/12/10- Discharge date

Comment

Good luck

You will be fine, go with confidence. It just one more step you have to take before you will be free of all this debt, and gets another chance to start fresh.

My circumstance is identical to yours only difference is we have only one child, a 2 yr old that we have to take with us most likely because it is a weekday morning.

Comment

trust me do not sweat the 341. it's like a little gathering or party. that's what my attorney told me and i was still all stressed out. when i got to the 341, my trustee was up in front at the desk laughing and joking about football and baseball. there were maybe 10 couples sitting in school desks in th room waiting for their turn. all basic questions asked and nothing else. welcome to the soon to be 60 day club
        9/22/2009 - officially filed chapter 7
        11/03/2009 - scheduled 341 - COMPLETED
        01/04/2010 - last day for objections
        01/11/2010 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X